Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Just beating the Warriors will be amazing enough, lol. Actually, beating the Spurs was amazing enough...this team has really outdone everyone's expectations. Best time ever to be a Thunder fan.

Some of the commentators were speculating that Curry was injured. He certainly didn't look like himself tonight. And Draymond's head is elsewhere...too much emotion, I guess - he's not facilitating the offense like he was before. Klay is the only one who kept them alive during that comeback stretch. A lot of respect due to the OKC defense, though, too - there were some sequences where they were just phenomenal to watch, covering everyone like glue and rotating like clockwork. I've never seen such exciting, fast-moving defense. It was a thing of beauty.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm pretty sure Curry isn't 100%. Not that it takes away from what OKC is doing because at the end of the day staying healthy is part of the game.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@tnelson199310

I'm pretty sure Curry isn't 100%. Not that it takes away from what OKC is doing because at the end of the day staying healthy is part of the game.

i agree. i thought the warriors won in part due to injuries last season and now they're going against the injury bug themselves.
    okc vs cavs will be a great series.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

My two favorite teams are one win away from meeting each other in the Finals.

This is my favorite basketball season ever.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Curry had a slight case of "sick&tiredofguardingwestbrookthatitaffectedmyoffe nsivegameitus" in Game 4. It's a very common sickness amongst NBA players.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

I have no idea who wins tonight. I thought the Warriors would bounce back last game. It's like the Thunder have their measure. Kerr may change something up.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Cavs too good. Loved seeing the support Toronto gave their Raptors at the end, though. Great fan base. Cavaliers just the clearly superior team. Another Finals appearance.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

Just a brutal lose for the Thunder

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

WCF Game 6 was....so fun to watch. Those words don't even do the game justice. During the TNT post-game show I heard Kenny Smith botch calling Klay, "Trey" Thompson. Well, that's exactly what I'm going to start calling him after his performance in Game 6! Trey Thompson set an NBA record for most 3-pointers made (11) in a playoff game! Klay's treys, Iggy's lockdown D in the 4th, Curry's play, Green's leadership... is what won the Dubs Game 6. I bet money on them too, I just had a gut feeling that the Thunder would choke. AND I wanted to see a Game 7, lol.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast