Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've been checking the pop report online and nothing updated there yet..

good call, me as well
    EVERYTHING IN MY TRADELIST IS FOR TRADE FOR YOUR JUNK GU/AUTOS (certain criteria apply), PM MEHidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (15)
    Country

Would love to join the next submission whenever that comes up.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

I don't have the email yet with all the grades. Once I get it I will send to those that want the grades. Please PM me if you will want a copy

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See SuperSkrbec's Items on eBay

I've been checking the pop report online and nothing updated there yet..

Me too, nothing so far. As of my count, they have until tomorrow to grade and the last few submissions, they have been waiting until that day to both post on the website and email out a list. Rog, can you shoot me out a master list when you do get it emailed to you. Thanks buddy

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

***UPDATE***

It's going to be another week guys. A couple things happened...

1st. I forgot to check off the 20 day service level on the form. So they went with the pricing that I wrote in on the form as well as the last submission I sent in.

2nd. They had my last submission in the system as a 45 day, even though it was 20 day service.

End result, my contact asked them to expedite the rest, and it should be mailed out next Thursday/Friday.

Sorry for the error on my end

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

***UPDATE***

1st. I forgot to check off the 20 day service level on the form. So they went with the pricing that I wrote in on the form as well as the last submission I sent in.

2nd. They had my last submission in the system as a 45 day, even though it was 20 day service.

End result, my contact asked them to expedite the rest, and it should be mailed out next Thursday/Friday.

No worries! Thanks for doing this!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

***UPDATE***

Did they offer to hook you up with anything cool or give a price saver? Or just tell you that it was your fault and try to expedite things? Curious to see how Beckett handles issues like this

SCF Rewards
    Country

I also forgot to say, thanks again for handling all this and I have no issues with however you handle things. Happy fourth buddy!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Dreamefanecw's Items on eBay

No worries on the wait as it will only make it better when we get them back with the sweet grades that we are going to get. Thanks again Roger

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (323)
    Country
    See nuhusker24's Items on eBay

I'll take the list as well. Please and thank you.

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast