Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16232425262728 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (74)
    Country
    See 713mvp's Items on eBay

I'm assuming if no tracking number has been input into the trade manager the cards have not been sent out yet? Plmk thanks

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

I'm assuming if no tracking number has been input into the trade manager the cards have not been sent out yet? Plmk thanks

Yes they went out this am...working on my buddies house today. I'll have it the tm tonight or tomorrow

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (74)
    Country
    See 713mvp's Items on eBay

Yes they went out this am...working on my buddies house today. I'll have it the tm tonight or tomorrow

No rush buddy. Thanks for the update and enjoy ur weekend.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last edited by seegs; 07-22-2016 at 07:54 PM.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

I want to be up front and 100% transparent on an issue that has happened in this submission. There is a member in this sub that had a card lost. I'm not going to mention the member or the card involved, if he wants to chime in then I will leave that up to him. The card was sent to me and appeared in the pre video I did, so obviously from that end, he sent the card to me. From there all the cards were placed in the box and immediately mailed as I was leaving on vacation to go camping that same day. No cards were left behind, and I stand by that 100%.

I talked to my contact and he stated that more than likely the sender never sent the cards or that I lost it. Originally I had forgotten about the video, so when the SCF member mentioned it I emailed the video link to my contact. He did try to call me the other evening but my phone never rang, I didn't see it until the next day and I emailed him last night when I got home from work, no response since then. It's is my opinion that somewhere with BGS the card got misplaced, thrown out, something....If BGS doesn't remedy the situation then I will and the member will get $ back from the money that I earn from the subs in the amount that he gave up cards & cash for the card that was lost.

I'll keep the group informed on the outcome as I feel it's important.

Roger

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See SuperSkrbec's Items on eBay

Roger

Thanks for being up front here, but as much as I am nosey and curious to see what happens, I feel this is an issue between you, the sending party and Beckett. If you wish to let us know, great, but I don't feel a need. I have sent THOUSANDS of dollars worth of cards to you over the last several years with no issues so I can attest to your credibility myself. I hope that this gets remedied the best possible way and that things go well here. I know you will do your best to make it happen (BTW, get a new damn phone!). Good luck here and as always, THANK YOU for doing these submissions. I greatly appreciate it and look forward to them every few months.

Skrb

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Dreamefanecw's Items on eBay

It was my card. I do believe in Roger and all that he does here with the site and helping members. I do not hold any ill will towards him at all. This is my fifth or sixth grading submission with him and I can say that he does a great job and I have sent thousands of dollars worth of cards to him and will do so in the future. Please do not let my loss hurt what he does here.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See LucicCrew's Items on eBay

Well, on that happy note, here's the fourth and final BGS 10 from our bulk group. One final time, thanks again Roger for doing this.

SCF Rewards
    Country

the rest of us should be receiving packages mon-tues?
    EVERYTHING IN MY TRADELIST IS FOR TRADE FOR YOUR JUNK GU/AUTOS (certain criteria apply), PM MEHidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

the rest of us should be receiving packages mon-tues?

All depends on the speed of the USPS

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16232425262728 LastLast