Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mailed mine out today thank you again for doing this sub can't wait for the next one thank you

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Indianapolis Colts
    See Jeremy12familyguy's Items on eBay

Thanks for the update

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Dreamefanecw's Items on eBay

Thanks for the update Roger. Glad to see they made it safe and sound before becoming all black labels

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (8)
    Country
    Navy
    See cbuskstwar's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

So I use a spreadsheet to enter all the BGS info like shipping cost, insurance, etc...My question is this:

I know if I insert a column, that will then change my column headers. Will my formulas automatically change or would I have to do then all over again?

Formula's should auto change when adding new columns. You could also paste values were the fomulas are, this would essential hard key your values if you need to make other changes. If you need to you can email me the spreadsheet if you need further help

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

@morganboys , @nskrbec - packages/payments recevied

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (8)
    Country
    Navy
    See cbuskstwar's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

My package is in Springfield MA as of 4PM, again apologize for late shipment, I hope I'm not holding anything up

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

@70sbestcardboard , @ryau27 , @cbuskstwar , @Aimdawg , @goingdeepe , @seegs , packages/payments received

SCF Rewards
    Country

what's the drop dead date you need to receive by? i'll be sending mine priority either today or most likely saturday. the toughest part is getting the money order. been at least 10 years since i had to get one.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

what's the drop dead date you need to receive by? i'll be sending mine priority either today or most likely saturday. the toughest part is getting the money order. been at least 10 years since i had to get one.

Cash or checks also would work. I would like to mail out to BGS by Thursday as I work Friday then I am away camping for the Holiday weekend.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See SuperSkrbec's Items on eBay

How many are we waiting on Roger? Looks like we may have some slackers this time around!! :P

Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast