Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Final Vault Checklist

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Take a look at the front page of this thread. All of the cards listed are included in Vault boxes, without the stamp, and extend the original checklists. Why they weren't packed out originally, we can all speculate, but they exist now in Vault.

Your Gretzky is on that list.

I pulled the 01-02 Parkhurst 500 goal 2 colored jersey of Wayne Gretzky, card # PGS-28, with no Vault logo on it. Any info on this card would be appreciated. Some doubt its existence, including checklists that I have seen. HELP!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a couple questions about the unreleased cards:

How do you access the old checklists at www.itgtradingcards.com as I always get “This Page Can’t Be Displayed” when I click on a checklist

Based on the checklist so wonderfully complied by Sedinfan in the first post in this thread I need 3 cards for sets that I had thought I had completed. I have already purchased the Gretzky 500 card and the Curtis Joseph auto and need the Patrick Roy 2001-02 Signature Series Autograph card.

Some of the Patrick Roy Signature Series Autograph card had previously made its way into collectors hands as an unauthorized card but I am wondering if it is included in the Final Vault. The reason for my confusion is in Dr. Price’s Blog from April 7, 2016 (https://prezsez.wordpress.com/)when he announces the inclusion of some previously unreleased cards he shows a picture of the Roy card that is to be included and while he calls it the 2001-02 Patrick Roy Signature Series Autograph card it is actually a picture of the 2000-01 Patrick Roy Signature Series Autograph card which was previously released in packs as a short print. When the 2000-01 Patrick Roy Signature Series Autograph card was released in the Final Vault it was stamped with the “V”, which it should be as it was a previously released card.

I have yet to see a 2001-02 Patrick Roy Signature Series Autograph card so I am wondering if anyone else has or if there was some error in the announcement and checklist and it was not released.

I have included scans of what was called the 2001-02 Roy card in Dr. Price’s blog (which is really the 2000-01 Roy card) and the 2000-01 Roy Card from the Final Vault Product as well as the correct 2001-02 Roy Signature Series Auto (which was previously an unauthorized card). Any help on these two matters would be greatly appreciated.

This is the error message I get when I try to open old checklists

Last edited by david20009; 05-31-2016 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Added scan of 2001-02 Roy Signature Series previously unauthorized card

SCF Rewards
    Country

DJ-17 Irving/Kiprusoff from 2006-07 BTP's. Pulled this from my case last night and initially surprised to see no stamp on it. Thanks for compiling this list to aid us collectors. Cheers.

Oh, and it was the gold copy for clarification. :)

Last edited by Habsguy; 06-03-2016 at 06:26 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jbogdan21's Items on eBay

Yup.... and they don't fall very often in cases. We cracked 3 for Don's breaks @ the Expo, and got a Cujo Auto in one..... I picked up the 12-13 BTP Ranford auto on eBay a couple of weeks after the release, and I have yet to see another copy.

The Ferguson / Hull was a great pull!

Thanks! To make things more interesting, it's not listed at all in Beckett... It just goes from C-25 to C-27. Thought that was interesting.

Loving these Final Vault cards. If anyone is looking to trade any, let me know.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123