Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

R.I.P. Joanie "Chyna" Laurer 1970 ~ 2016

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChynaJoan...02666834497536

Details of what happened still way too early but being a fan since the early 90s.... I'm in utter shock.

So sad and depressing. Gone way, WAY too young. Regardless of her past, she was a trailblazer and is a Hall of Famer in my book.

SCF Rewards
    Country

UPDATE #1: Once I see it on the E's website then I know it's official.

http://www.wwe.com/article/chyna-passes-away

When one describes a recently departed with the word, "pioneer", one would assume the departed is already a Hall of Famer. The only woman to hold the WWE Intercontinental Championship, a founding member of DeGeneration-X.

Something else I learned is that she passed on the same day as the late "Ravishing" Rick Rude. 17 years ago yesterday on 4/20/99 Rude passed. They were both members of DX.

Chyna was found unresponsive in her bed in her Redondo Beach, CA home. My guess is accidental overdose.

This is all sooooo sad.

Rikishi posted this clip in his tribute. Said he never took a clothesline like this from the toughest female wrestler he's known.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

It seems like we lose a wrestler every other week.

SCF Rewards
    Country

One of the few female wrestlers that could actually go toe to toe with the guys and actually beat some of them. Also anybody else remember when WCW had a Chyna knockoff? Her name was Aysa or something like that. A total blatant ripoff that must of been a Vince Russo idea.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

One of the few female wrestlers that could actually go toe to toe with the guys and actually beat some of them. Also anybody else remember when WCW had a Chyna knockoff? Her name was Aysa or something like that. A total blatant ripoff that must of been a Vince Russo idea.

Yup, I remember! Her name was Asya and I immediately thought she was a Chyna ripoff. Asya had a great physique but I remember her being short. She was probably a bodybuilder/fitness trainer and someone hired her. Not a traditional wrestler as I recall. No offense to her but she couldn't lace up Chyna's boots! Chyna was such a unique entity. She undoubtedly lived up to her "Ninth Wonder of the World" moniker.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

very sad

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Most places that have reported on this have forgotten her short stint in TNA.

What's worse is that the NY Post totally ignored her in favor of giving 6-7 pages to Prince this morning. Go figure.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

SCF Rewards
    Country

leaf just released autos of her on ebay.what a scummy straight up money grab by them.if you had them why werent they in the last product?
    im very glad i have my wwf auto of her now.ive been trying to get the tna auto but only see it with a high bin on ebay.
    she's always been 1 of my favs and it sucks shes gone.

SCF Rewards
    Country

leaf just released autos of her on ebay.what a scummy straight up money grab by them.if you had them why werent they in the last product?

Sadly that's not even the scummiest move I've ever seen with Leaf before

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sadly that's not even the scummiest move I've ever seen with Leaf before

I will bite. What is it? I never bought any of their products.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast