Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will bite. What is it? I never bought any of their products.

When the first Leaf autograph set came out the Scott Hall autographs were some of the most sought after cards but they weren't showing up on eBay. Especially the harder to find parallels. Not really that big of a deal until a user on eBay was selling nothing but those in an amount that they couldn't have acquired through packs. Collectors confront Leaf about it and they basically said the only way those could have shown up like that is if Scott Hall stole them and sold them for money. Other users contact Scott Hall on social media and he says he never did that and that he returned all the cards back to Leaf like he is legally obligated to do. Collectors do some more digging and find out that the eBay username had some connection to Leaf. It was either a company account or friend of the company (can't remember exactly).
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

When the first Leaf autograph set came out the Scott Hall autographs were some of the most sought after cards but they weren't showing up on eBay. Especially the harder to find parallels. Not really that big of a deal until a user on eBay was selling nothing but those in an amount that they couldn't have acquired through packs. Collectors confront Leaf about it and they basically said the only way those could have shown up like that is if Scott Hall stole them and sold them for money. Other users contact Scott Hall on social media and he says he never did that and that he returned all the cards back to Leaf like he is legally obligated to do. Collectors do some more digging and find out that the eBay username had some connection to Leaf. It was either a company account or friend of the company (can't remember exactly).

And you have now helped solidify me from EVER buying any of their products or cards. Thank you. What they did is the definition of despicable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12