Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Tampa Yankees 4/20/2016

Went to the Tampa Yankees vs. Dunedin Blue Jays game today in Tampa after getting my big order in from just commons. Dunedin has 6 of the top 9 prospects in the Blue Jays system, but I don't go to many of their games and only had a few cards of their players so I didn't chase them. Plus I have a lot of Yankees cards and really wanted Jorge Mateo and James Kaprielian, two of their top prospects who probably won't be in Single A much longer.

I had a really good day, even though I didn't see Kaprielian at all. He is supposed to pitch tonight so I figure he'd be in the stands charting pitches last night but we didn't see him. What was great today was the pitchers were all in the bullpen area and they all signed right before the game. Usually when I've gone to games there I have had a really tough time finding the pitchers, they don't come out until right before the game, and they wear warm-ups so you it's hard to figure out who is who. All of the position players signed by the dugout a little while after the gates opened.

Also, almost every player (except 3) signed everything I had for them.

Here is what I got today in autographs:
    Jorge Mateo 1 photo
    Austin Aune 8/8 cards
    Jose Campos 4/4 cards
    Mark Payton 6/6 cards
    Caleb Frare 6/6 cards
    Ian Clarkin 8/8 card
    Santiago Nessy 7/7 cards
    Jacob Lindgren 4/4 cards
    Jordan Foley 3/8 cards
    Michael O'Neill 2/2 cards
    Miguel Andujar 1/3 cards

We also saw Greg Bird there, who is injured and rehabbing in Tampa. I only tried for one card and got a picture with him.
    Greg Bird 1/1 card

Overall a great day, 50 cards and 1 8x10 signed.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good stuff- It's always good to see that you can still rack in the minor leagues.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Much better than the majors, much cheaper, and much closer to home (for me).
    Makes me not even want to go to major league games that badly anymore.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Very nice! Interested in trading or selling the Lindgren Pro Debut?