Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country
    Twitter: @HeroesofCrease See FanaticofTKD's Items on eBay Instagram:

Summit Show Experience and a Stanley Cup Winner Piece to "Cap" off the Weekend!

So this past weekend, the Bruce C. Goaltending Museum once again set up a great exhibition at the Summit Sports and Collectibles Show. There were many more attendees than I have ever seen at this expo ever before, and it was so busy. I did not have any wandering around time at the expo until the Sunday, that's how busy it was. Anyways, onto the show:

And now onto the new piece we added into our collection!
    Born in St. Martin D'Heres, France on September 3, 1975, this goalie was drafted 214th overall by the Los Angeles Kings at the age of 26 after some fine Olympic appearances with the French National Hockey Team. His name, Cristobal Huet. He made his NHL debut with the Kings in the 2002-03 season and assumed the starting role by 2003-04. Huet was then traded to the Montreal Canadiens in exchange for Mathieu Garon.

Huet spent three seasons with the Habs from 2005-2008, putting up fine numbers each season. He was then traded to Washington in 2008 for a second round pick and he played 13 games, as well as the entire playoffs with the Caps that season. After being eliminated in the first round, Washington let Huet go so the Blackhawks then signed him to form a tandem with Corey Crawford. In his second season in Chicago, Huet helped the team reach the playoffs and Corey Crawford led them to a Stanley Cup victory!

In his career, Huet appeared in 272 games, recording a 129-90-11-21 record with 24 shutouts, a 2.46GAA, and a 0.913% save average. On top of that, in 17 playoff games, he recorded a 6-10 record with a 2.68GAA, and a 0.918% save average.

With Huet being a Cup winner, he was only the third ever goalie to play for the Caps who has ever won the Stanley Cup.

The following piece you are looking at is a 2007-08 Washington Capitals White Set 3/Playoffs sweater worn by Huet for the ending games of the regular season from March 18 until the conclusion of the playoffs. He wore two sweaters of this set designation that year and unfortunately photos of him from his Caps stint are almost microscopic so I do not know exactly every game he wore this one for.
    Regardless, it possesses great wear!

Acquired from: Players Choice Sports with Meigray Paperwork

Dates of Game Use: Up to 8 games

Photomatched: Not yet

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

This is so cool.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Do you have a website/domain dedicated for this (besides the weebly?)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Your museum looks like the HHOF! WOW!

Incredible stuff Bruce! It really is a treat seeing all those great pieces of memorabilia all together like that. What. A. Treat.

And excellent Huet gamer, he was a fun goalie to watch in the NHL & w/ the France National Team!

Keep it up, can't wait to see your next addition
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I also just Liked your Facebook Page!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Awesome stuff Bruce!

If they didn't tell you already, Players Choice has 3-4 other Huet jerseys in case you want to boost that portion of your collection!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Very cool display. The vintage goalie memorabilia is especially fun to see.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country
    Twitter: @HeroesofCrease See FanaticofTKD's Items on eBay Instagram:

Do you have a website/domain dedicated for this (besides the weebly?)

I still use Weebly as it is easy to build with, but yes, I have a registered domain name now as www.bcgoaltendingmuseum.com

Your museum looks like the HHOF! WOW!

Incredible stuff Bruce! It really is a treat seeing all those great pieces of memorabilia all together like that. What. A. Treat.

And excellent Huet gamer, he was a fun goalie to watch in the NHL & w/ the France National Team!

Keep it up, can't wait to see your next addition

Much appreciated! I'll actually be heading down to Calgary tomorrow and I'll get a guided tour of the Flames' game worn warehouse from which I can all but guarantee that some sort of piece will come home with me ;)

Awesome stuff Bruce!

If they didn't tell you already, Players Choice has 3-4 other Huet jerseys in case you want to boost that portion of your collection!

Thanks a lot! I'm all happy with Huet for now...onto the next!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Keep up the good work.

Don