Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

How about them Leafs winning the Austin Matthews Sweepstakes

I have been a Leafs fan since the early 1970's & I don't ever remember them getting to pick 1st overall.. Even though Matthews didn't really impress me at the World Juniors I am hoping he is the player everyone says he will be. Toronto is Notorious for they're 1st round pick Busts. For years we have needed that Cornerstone player to build around & with the other young talent we have in our system the future looks bright in Leafsland..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rumour has it that the Toronto Sports Network (TSN) has applied to change it's name to the AMN.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

As they should!! Matthews will be the biggest thing for Toronto since we drafted Wendel Clark!! Cant wait to see him in Blue & White..

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Clark himself was a former #1 pick.

I think it's good for the Leafs...and it will be good for the hobby as well.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah for sure!! I remember the day we picked Clarky 1st overall.. We haven't had too many 1st round picks since then lol. At least not many who amounted to anything that's for sure, except for maybe Tuuka Rask, who never played a game for us...

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

As a Leafs fan and a card collector, I'm stoked. The Leafs will have a great YG crop next year in 16-17, shoulf make for some great breaks and should bring more people into the hobby as well. Awesome!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Leafs I believe have 12 or 13 picks in this years draft including the #1 overall!! We also have Pittsburgh's 1st rounder & 2 second round picks. With all the young talent we already have I definitely am stoked too!! Cant wait to see Mitch Marner next year. I don't see him in Junior hockey next year... He will be with the Marlies with a shot a playing some games for the Leafs as well. I believe he is more talented than Nylander although I am glad we have Nylander as well..
    Go Leafs Go!!! Too many disappointing years over the last few decades, its time to restore Leafs Glory!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Dergula's Items on eBay

My wallet is crying from this development. It's going to be ONE EXPENSIVE year. People on this forum hang on to your Rookie Leafs.....they will be in HIGH demand lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    See aaron417's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Can't wait for all the Clark/Matthews dual cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

For sure!! I will be getting a few Matthews cards for sure...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast