Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

April's Habs PC Additions--So Much Fucale, Minty Carey Price, Silver Foil and More!

April was a pretty good month across the Habs PC spectrum. Why let a little thing like no playoffs get in the way of a good collection right?

Let's start off with a Silver Foil Board Series 1 team set. Will be starting on the Series 2 squad this week!

And the big one for Series 1

Let us continue now with some Zach Fucale - really enjoying picking up his RC's while they are on the cheap. It won't be the case in a couple years....

Quiet month on the Subban front, but this is the latest addition to an ongoing set project:

A very cool birthday present from @notoriousrob101

Another cool shiny Chucky that goes well with a shiny Gallagher I got last month:

And of course, some Carey Price!

The big four:

The big three:

All Star Game stuff:

Some elite company:

I loved these as soon as I saw them, and very happy to land one:

And if that's not a neat enough hard-signed auto, how about this one from the best-designed Cup Enshrinements set to date?

And what about this? Not an Upper Deck or Panini release, these came straight from the Habs and went into a custom frame job along with a puck from last summer's meet and greet event here in Kelowna:

And that was the month in PC collecting!

Thanks for stopping in to check it out, comments are always welcome and if you've got stuff to send my way shoot me a PM!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the Fucs and the Pricey stuff brother!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice collection!!!
    I have a 15-16 UD Game Jersey Carey Price (white swatch) if interested. Would be looking for something Cujo in return for it if you need it.. Thanks
    james

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Thanks @jameslacarte - have that one in all three Habs colours already :)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Very nice as always, Richard! I agree with the Fucale's, his RC's will spike one day I think. Great pickups! Nice seeing those Price's still roll in too. Excellent show! My faves would have to be the Fucale POE Canvas (Very nice cards IMO) and the Price Enshrinements auto!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content