Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Ronsanto4hof's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

My E-Pack/COMC Mailday - Lots of scans - a few Monsta's

Had a bunch of stuff shipped to me since had quite a few PC cards loaded in there too.

All non-PC cards will be available. Send offers or wait for a sale thread with my price.

PC Stuff First
    MVP Greens - Rookies are SSSSSSSSP :) Need 20 SP RC to Get a Green. Others are just regular SP's

SP Greens - these are stupid hard!

Colors & Contours

Silver Scripts

Couple S1 Foils, Kane Gold Portrait /25

More S1 Foils

Inserts

Non-PC and available via PM or via sale thread when created

Dupe Greens

Now the better guys

McDuck YG

Modano APH 1000 Point 1:48K odds

MVP Pacific Rookies Redemption - 8 cards

These 6

and this one

and this one!

Needless to say, it was a LOT of fun opening my mail
    If I post a break and you are interested in something, do NOT ask me what I want for it. Make an offer that you are comfortable with and I will either say yes or no.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yeah that's a wicked good haul of stuff! You are not kidding about those MVP SP's...people are treating the Price SP like it's made with 24K gold or something on there. I've got 4 so far but it's going to be a struggle since I don't really want to sink too much hobby $$$ into ePack stuff.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Ronsanto4hof's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Yeah that's a wicked good haul of stuff! You are not kidding about those MVP SP's...people are treating the Price SP like it's made with 24K gold or something on there. I've got 4 so far but it's going to be a struggle since I don't really want to sink too much hobby $$$ into ePack stuff.

It took me 2 days and a few low end YG and some 2:1 SP trades early on to get the Hawks completed. Kane Toews and Crawford as SP's made it that much harder. Saad was easy in comparison

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See truepar's Items on eBay

Nice haul. Waiting to hit my few Series 2 needs and then I'll be shipping all mine home too!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Wow, this post was packed with goodness! Excellent MVP Greens, and those cards at the end were monsters. Well done !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Haul!! Congrats on the new additions..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kuz-22's Items on eBay

cool cards I really wish epacks would have had the mvp gold scripts included those are impossible to find.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

It took me 2 days and a few low end YG and some 2:1 SP trades early on to get the Hawks completed. Kane Toews and Crawford as SP's made it that much harder. Saad was easy in comparison

Any idea what the market values will end up like with those SP Greens? I mean you can already get the regular base for less than a buck in many cases but I haven't seen any sales the likes of Toews, Kane, or Price.