Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @Varietyofcards See Weekendwarriorsportscards's Items on eBay

Trading for all Stephen Curry base cards

Looking to pick up one at a time up to bigger lots. Am open to duplicates. The lower end Curry inserts and parallels are ok too.

I have an inventory of low end rcs, inserts, parallels, autographs and relics. I may have 50 or so total relics/autographs. 1,000's of the other card types. Most are from 2014 and back with a little more recent. Majority is football and baseball. Do have some basketball, Nascar, wrestling and golf. No bigger cards that sell for over $20. Post here or feel free to private message if you want to try and work out a deal. I understand Curry is collectible now and will easily work to offer a trade that suits your wants.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

can you send me a list of some of the nicer basketball stuff you have as I have some curry stuff you may need/want please

SCF Rewards
    Country

Please let me know the basketball autos and GU you would be offering. Thanks :)

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

Hey guys sorry have mostly football and baseball.

Got a Durant and Anthony Davis red white and blue Prizms but 1,000 of randoms from sports above.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have some for trade. What do you have for Vikings, Steelers, Packers, wrestling, game used, autos, and Earnhardt cards?
    Always looking for Reggie Miller cards I need.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos #RM Reggie Miller 1/1
    1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers Randy Moss/Jerry Rice
    Babe Ruth game used jersey card
    Michael Jordan Bulls Autograph
    Tom Brady Patriots Autograph

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

I have some for trade. What do you have for Vikings, Steelers, Packers, wrestling, game used, autos, and Earnhardt cards?

Hey how many total? Have quite a few Earnhardt Jr inserts. No Sr. Then various rcs, inserts and parallels of those teams. Aaron Rodgers 2011 Topps Chrome orange ref, Rodgers 4000 Club Chrome ref, etc. After cards you don't have, current players? I have like 20 complete wrestling base sets and the bigger stars sorted seperate. Over 20 total Cena, The Rock, HBK, Flair and so forth. Have about 40 total lower end relics and autographs in football and baseball. Best probably is a Luke Kuechly Black Gold Team Symbols to give you an idea. Let me know.
    Last edited by bangsportscards; 05-09-2016 at 04:25 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey how many total? Have quite a few Earnhardt Jr inserts. No Sr. Then various rcs, inserts and parallels of those teams. Aaron Rodgers 2011 Topps Chrome orange ref, Rodgers 4000 Club Chrome ref, etc. After cards you don't have, current players? I have like 20 complete wrestling base sets and the bigger stars sorted seperate. Over 20 total Cena, The Rock, HBK, Flair and so forth. Have about 40 total lower end relics and autographs in football and baseball. Best probably is a Luke Kuechly Black Gold Team Symbols to give you an idea. Let me know.

I will have to check on the Curry cards, but I would guess around 50 or so. Are you looking for duplicates or only one of each card. Are any of the wrestling cards older? My brother likes the older wrestlers from the 80's and 90's. Can you give me a list of all your autos and relics. I would be interested in the Earnhardt cards for sure. Let me know. Thanks.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

I will have to check on the Curry cards, but I would guess around 50 or so. Are you looking for duplicates or only one of each card. Are any of the wrestling cards older? My brother likes the older wrestlers from the 80's and 90's. Can you give me a list of all your autos and relics. I would be interested in the Earnhardt cards for sure. Let me know. Thanks.

I'm pretty open to any and all. Do you do Facebook by chance? It would be easier to send pics that way. Feel free to private message me. I have lots of the legend wrestlers on newer products but no originals from the 80's or 90's except about 10 each of Flair and Sting from the 1991 Impel set.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't do Facebook. I will probably hold off on the wrestling, but would be interested in seeing what game used and autos you have. Thanks.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

I don't do Facebook. I will probably hold off on the wrestling, but would be interested in seeing what game used and autos you have. Thanks.

The best is a Luke Kluechly Black Gold Team Symbols #/199 and they go down from there to give you a brief idea.