Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Several Superstars Released on May 6th, 2016

http://www.wwe.com/article/damien-sa...stars-released

It's a dark Friday for these several superstars as their WWE dreams have come to an end..

Damien Sandow - The E says they give us what we want? This guy gets pops like no other and now he's been released.. I hope someone starts a "We want Sandow back" petition. This guy never got a fair chance. Which leads me to the next guy.

King Barrett - If I was booker Wade, ATVL, would've had one run with the WWE WHC. I think he had all the tools to be "the man". To be fair though, it seemed the guy got hurt every time they gave him a push. Sad to see Wade go, he was a favorite of mine. And why oh why did they nix his "Bad News" gimmick?!? The crowd loved it every time.

Santino Marella - Wasn't he forced into retirement due to injury? His name was a tribute to Gorilla Monsoon, BTW.

Hornswoggle - Good riddance. Talk about a waste of time and space. See ya!

Alex Riley - I don't think this guy got a fair chance either but I wasn't too big on him.

El Torito - I could see him in LU.

Zeb Colter - I'm real sad to see him go. He was such a great mouthpiece for Swagger, Cesaro etc. Especially in today's product where GOOD managers are like dinosaurs. It was so fun listening to him cut a promo.

Cameron - And the only woman to be released...I only have TWO words for this...this DIVA....

GIRL, BYE!

Hahahahahahahahaha.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

http://www.wwe.com/article/damien-sa...stars-released

It's a dark Friday for these several superstars as their WWE dreams have come to an end..

Damien Sandow - The E says they give us what we want? This guy gets pops like no other and now he's been released.. I hope someone starts a "We want Sandow back" petition. This guy never got a fair chance. Which leads me to the next guy.

King Barrett - If I was booker Wade, ATVL, would've had one run with the WWE WHC. I think he had all the tools to be "the man". To be fair though, it seemed the guy got hurt every time they gave him a push. Sad to see Wade go, he was a favorite of mine. And why oh why did they nix his "Bad News" gimmick?!? The crowd loved it every time.

Santino Marella - Wasn't he forced into retirement due to injury? His name was a tribute to Gorilla Monsoon, BTW.

Hornswoggle - Good riddance. Talk about a waste of time and space. See ya!

Alex Riley - I don't think this guy got a fair chance either but I wasn't too big on him.

El Torito - I could see him in LU.

Zeb Colter - I'm real sad to see him go. He was such a great mouthpiece for Swagger, Cesaro etc. Especially in today's product where GOOD managers are like dinosaurs. It was so fun listening to him cut a promo.

Cameron - And the only woman to be released...I only have TWO words for this...this DIVA....

GIRL, BYE!

Hahahahahahahahaha.

The only person on the list that I was shocked by is Damien Sandow. He could of been a big mid card star, but they never used him right. Didn't King Barrett ask for his release months ago since he was sure he wouldn't sign a new contract?

SCF Rewards
    Country

The only person on the list that I was shocked by is Damien Sandow. He could of been a big mid card star, but they never used him right. Didn't King Barrett ask for his release months ago since he was sure he wouldn't sign a new contract?

Barrett tweeted that he "made a promise to himself" last August 2015 that when his contract expired in June 2016 that he wouldn't re-sign. The E granted his release a few weeks early from June. Wade did also write in his tweet that he'd return to wrestling one day. It seems to me he's burnt out and needs a break. But I'm sure he wasn't happy with where his current WWE career was going anyways.

The "curious case of Damien Sandow" will forever puzzle me. The crowd popped EVERY time when he came out and it didn't matter how much time passed between his appearances. WWE gives us what we want? Such a FALLACY!!! Either Sandow didn't kiss someone's butt behind-the-scenes or someone has a hidden agenda against him. His release is unbelievable....

...Unless Sandow asked for his release???

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (411)
    Country
    See TKCards's Items on eBay

The Sandow release doesn't surprise me. After Mizdow turned on The Miz his popularity didn't increase to me. The Cameron release was long overdue. I don't think she was ever a huge part of the Funkadactyls. Naomi carried that twosome. I guess she didn't was to follow in Rosa and Jojo's footsteps and become a backstage interviewer.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (411)
    Country
    See TKCards's Items on eBay

Just saw this on Rollingstone.com:

In the midst of these releases, the status of another WWE superstar, Ryback, remains in limbo. He was sent home from this week's episode of WWE Raw, and he remains at odds with the company over a new contract. His lengthy blog post about the situation is here: http://thebigguyryback22.tumblr.com/post/143803724226/feed-me-more

SCF Rewards
    Country

With the influx of new talents, I can really see Vince saying, "to heck with Ryback. I made him a star. Let him take a walk!".

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm pretty shocked that they would release somebody like Sandow but the guy has been treated like crap ever since his match against Cena. Maybe he can go somewhere else and resurrect his career because he definitely deserves better.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/