Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 boxes of 15-16 platinum OPC

Normally after a break i feel horrible and taken advantage of due to the high price of a box and the return you get. But this break was a lot of fun and I feel good after the break. Every pack had something in it and it was a lot of fun to break! For the price this is by far the best bang for your buck and entertainment value! Thanks upper deck for coming out with a set were a person (myself at least) doesn't feel like they were bent over and taken advantage of. I'm going to go after the entire base set 1-160 and the marquee rookies m1-m50 along with the trophies talent insert set tt-1-tt-10. So if u guys have anything u want to get rid of please let me know and I'll send u a list of what I need. Feel free to chime in

Opc platinum rookie auto:
    matt puempel

opc platinum rookie auto retro blue rainbow :
    nicolas petan

trophied talent:
    bobby orr
    jamie benn

team logos:
    Shane doan
    jaromir jagr
    Andrew ladd
    joe Sakic

black ice rookie /99:
    mike McCarron

red rainbow rookie /15
    nick cousins

white ice /199:
    logan couture
    Brandon saad
    frederik anderson

Retro rookie gold rainbow /149:
    malcom subban

retro rookie:
    jack eichel
    Robby fabbri
    antoine bibeau
    connor hellebuyck
    matt puempel
    emile poirier
    malcom subban

marquee rookie doubles :
    m19, m48, m13, m38, m10, m25
    Last edited by bradenl; 05-07-2016 at 01:30 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

pretty good result, a Habs rookie out of 99 is always nice. And I agree, breaking this is a lot of fun.

I can help you complete the base and rookie set, I bought 2 boxes of this. I'm looking to complete the retro set #1-100, not retro rainbow but just retro.

You can PM me the list of base and rookies you need.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here is my list of cards I need to finish my set. Will update as I get some cards :

Base cards :

Trophied talent:
    Tt 3,5,6,8
    Last edited by bradenl; 05-16-2016 at 11:06 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See allenhawks's Items on eBay

I agree this is a fun break, something in every pack,the cards look great to boot. I've opened a couple boxes myself, both bought different times, at the same store. ended up with a couple duplicates of the Marquee Rookies, and a base duplicate and a Team Logo Die Cut, will send you what i have and what i'm looking for. I too am going to do the base set + marquee rookies and also try the team logo die cuts

Well lol, i hadn't had my coffee yet. Should've looked at your list first. The duplicates i have, you don't need. But i'll keep this in mind, getting another box later this week as far as i know.
    Last edited by xahax; 05-07-2016 at 08:50 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My team logos will be up for grabs let me know if u wanna work something out for them. My goal now is to finish the complete set with the rookie autos included ��

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats on the nice hits.. I rarely hit anything good either. I feel fortunate if I get enough in the box to cover the cost of what I paid for it..

SCF Rewards
    Country

would like to trade for Subban RCs as well as the Mike Condon. Is there anything else that your trading for right now?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

OPC is always a fun product to open. Wish there were more products like that around. Some that really makes you feel like a collector again IMO. Makes for a fun box break and you end up with tons of great content, great cards to chase, and plenty of cardboard to go around for the set / player collectors. Perfect.

Congrats on the break & best of luck with your sets!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some nice hits. If the Puempels are for trade I am interested.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Pretty nice break! Agree on the fun factor for this release!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast