Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (84)
    Country
    See babyhuey76's Items on eBay

bump

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (84)
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Aaron,
    Gave the bucket a look and was wondering about the Leaf Certified Richard Dent patch auto and Roger Staubach SPX auto? Staubach is probably out of my budget but figured it never hurts to ask.
    Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Aaron- I'll be sorry to see you leave the hobby.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (84)
    Country

Hey Aaron,
    Gave the bucket a look and was wondering about the Leaf Certified Richard Dent patch auto and Roger Staubach SPX auto? Staubach is probably out of my budget but figured it never hurts to ask.
    Rick

Rick, firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN! I am looking for $50 on Dent and $80 on Staubach.

Aaron- I'll be sorry to see you leave the hobby.

Yeah it sucks pretty bad. If the U.S. post service would make shipping a card here reasonable I would stay in it but now it's costing guys almost 10 bucks a pop for a single card. And it's not like any of the cards I've picked up recently have been high end either. Plus Ebay with their mentally challenged shipping program where I am forced to pay 2 shipping charges plus customs on every purchase has really got me going away from the hobby as a hole. Who knows, might still pick up some cards here and there but just haven't had my heart in it for awhile now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

[QUOTE=babyhuey-76;14184623]Rick, firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN! I am looking for $50 on Dent and $80 on Staubach.

I'll take the Dent if you want to post it up. Thanks! A birthday present for me!
    Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Yeah it sucks pretty bad. If the U.S. post service would make shipping a card here reasonable I would stay in it but now it's costing guys almost 10 bucks a pop for a single card. And it's not like any of the cards I've picked up recently have been high end either. Plus Ebay with their mentally challenged shipping program where I am forced to pay 2 shipping charges plus customs on every purchase has really got me going away from the hobby as a hole. Who knows, might still pick up some cards here and there but just haven't had my heart in it for awhile now.

Aaron- I agree. The costs for us to ship from the US to other countries has made it impossible to do small trades overseas. Even the domestic rate has increased by a lot as well here.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (84)
    Country

[QUOTE=papaperk;14184652]
    Rick, firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN! I am looking for $50 on Dent and $80 on Staubach.

I'll take the Dent if you want to post it up. Thanks! A birthday present for me!
    Rick

Rick, posting it up now. Glad to help you again man.

Aaron- I agree. The costs for us to ship from the US to other countries has made it impossible to do small trades overseas. Even the domestic rate has increased by a lot as well here.

Yeah they do a great job getting the mail delivered quickly in the U.S. from what I can see but the cost they incur with so many people and the rates they charge now are getting ridiculous for everyone. Even here is bad. For a regular bubble mailer with no tracking or insurance is $3.10 for me. As soon as I want tracking and $100 insurance the price jumps to $16.99 and up. It's sad here but from what I can tell your postal system just keeps upping their prices too. Makes it hard to collect football in a country that likes their hockey lmao.

SCF Rewards
    Country

[QUOTE=babyhuey-76;14184794][QUOTE=papaperk;14184652]

Just paid. Thanks Aaron! Another add to the HOF collection and a little something for my b-day. Oh and quit sending this cold air from up north! I'm ready for warm!
    Rick

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (84)
    Country

[QUOTE=papaperk;14184801][QUOTE=babyhuey-76;14184794]

Just paid. Thanks Aaron! Another add to the HOF collection and a little something for my b-day. Oh and quit sending this cold air from up north! I'm ready for warm!
    Rick

Lol, but my mommy taught me to share with EVERYONE! Don't know what you mean by cold though, been warm here for months now. Even had my portable A/C on in my room the last couple nights to see how I sleep with it in there (just got it thursday).

And thanks for another easy sale buddy. Will have it out today for you.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast