Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Boston Red Sox Denver Broncos
    Twitter: @FaZeBls0618

5/3/16 White Sox/Red Sox game

On Tuesday of this week, I went to the White Sox/Red Sox game in Chicago. I wanted to see David Ortiz play before he retired and possibly get his autograph. We got there about 40 minutes before the gates opened and we we second in line but by the time we got in the park and down to the dugout, I was barely able to stand next to the dugout. Well, Ortiz did sign after batting practice by the dugout, but I wasn't close enough to reach him before he stopped signing. I also missed Dustin Pedroia & Brock Holt the same way. I did end up getting Chrisitan Vazquez & Ryan Hanigan though so it wasn't a shutout but a disappointment.