Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See baltravens52's Items on eBay

2016 Score blaster pack break

Got a 2016 Score blaster pack from Wally World.

Its $19.99 has 11 packs of 12 cards. Each pack has 5 base cards, 3 base rookies, and 4 inserts. Its only guaranteed to contain a helmet shaped patch card they try to pass off as a memorabilia card. I did not get any serial numbered cards so those may be hobby only. The base cards are typical Score plain boring design. The Inserts are actually nice looking and I like the themes of each set. i.e. Sidelines is a picture of the player on the sidelines, Toe the line pictures a receiver making a sideline catch, etc. Each insert set has four un-numbered parallel, in order from most common to most scarse: Gold, Green, Red, Black. Half way through I did pull a Brandon Allen Rookie Auto so I count myself lucky I don't think everyone will get one. The other people that have posted hobby busts seem to have gotten much better results so I would stick with hobby. If you enjoy collecting inserts and parallel inserts this is the set for you. It was actually terrifying when I searched 2016 Score on Beckett, and it returned 11,491 unique variations of cards in the set!

Notable cards:
    Brandon Allen Rookie Auto -- Razorback fans may be interested in this
    Josh Doctson Helmet Patch -- TCU fans might like this
    Jared Goff 2016 Draft insert
    Carson Wentz RC
    Ezekiel Elliot RC
    JJ Watt/Demarcus Ware Reflections Red
    Tom Brady Signal Callers Red

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants NULL
    See Boinks's Items on eBay

I just bought one of these and was really let down, just like last year. Will post my break later.

No auto for me though.

When I opened the box it said Panini has NFL exclusivity this year, is that true? I guess I won't be buying much Football this year...
    [-- 1117 Total -- Hidden Content Cards --]
    Hidden Content , Also collect: NY Yankees, NY Giants, LeBron James, Shaquille O'Neal

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Nowitzki-fan41's Items on eBay

I just bought one of these and was really let down, just like last year. Will post my break later.

No auto for me though.

When I opened the box it said Panini has NFL exclusivity this year, is that true? I guess I won't be buying much Football this year...

Yeah poonini owns NFL license this year. If basketball is any indication as to where this will lead I think most people won't be buying fb this year lol. I already switched over to baseball so I don't have to be a slave to pooninis crappy products and even worse customer service lol.