Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Paying cash for banged up vintage stars

Looking for vintage rookie stars in not so good condition. I prefer baseball (pre 70),but willing to look at about anything. Prefer to deal with reputable members and have no issues sending cash first as long as we agree to a deal. I don't really care about the condition,since these cards won't be resold or traded after I buy them. If anyone has any higher end vintage cards that are in bad shape,that's mostly what I am looking for.

Edit: sorry I'm going to reread the rules and fill out all the proper identification for buying/selling on the forum now
    Last edited by straightgmail; 05-22-2016 at 11:21 AM. Reason: new to the forum

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

I have a 58 Mantle with some paper loss and staining on back
    I do not have scan
    can send you a more detailed description, with price, if interested

welcome and best of luck

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gpb's Items on eBay

Have several lower end condition HOFers in my photobucket

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vze26nyd's Items on eBay

Got 59 Mantle AS and 79 Reggie Jackson RC that are trimmed... 53 Bowman Enos Slaughter with torn top corner, fair to poor 1955 Bowman Ernie Banks, fair condition 1953 Topps Phil Rizzuto and Satchell Paige, 1955 Topps Don Zimmer RC in good condition with card number inked out, 1957 Topps Ted Williams and Pee Wee Reese in fair and poor condition, 1958 Mays with nipped off corner, and lots and lots of others from the 50s and 60s... shoot me a pm if this is the sort of stuff you're chasin'.