Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

UD Redemptions! Sprong and Wrong!

Hello:

As I was checking to see the status of my Artifacts rookies at lunch, ( shipped today 5/23) up walked one of our mailroom employees with a package from UD. Thought could it be the Artifacts already?

No, it was not. About six weeks ago I asked for UD to replace 10 old redemptions including the SPA Tarasenko and Nieto. About two weeks ago, the status changed on seven of the ten cards that I asked to be replaced. The seven all said "Item being pulled" Odd that you would get seven different redemption in at one time but sure enough in the package today were the seven redemptions where I had asked (Not Tarasenko or Nieto) and one other card that I really was looking forward to arriving.

Some of the seven were Trilogy pucks and you know the problems with not being able to see the auto on the card so no use in scanning something you can't see. I was actually hoping UD would correct the problem with the ink on the outstanding redemptions but they didn't Received were Bennett, Varlamov, Barraso, Ice Scripts JVR, Trilogy Domi, and SPGU Hutton.

And this really nice patch auto

Now to the card I really wanted to receive, back when I was busting SPX, one of the case hits was an Artemi Panarin auto patch numbered to 50. UD told me this was a case hit, so with the beauty of some of the Blackhawks patches, I was really pumped to see what I would get, even if the patches in SPX are tiny this year.

Well the reason the cheesy title:

Yes, not one solid white patch but two! Nice card but I had to think, what if and what it could have looked like!

Good luck with your breaks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Wow that Sprong is Filthy! Too bad on the Panarin though
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns