Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Does a nice Bobby Clarke jersey/auto exist?

I am in the market for a nice jersey/auto combination of Bobby Clarke. But I haven't seen one yet. The only one I could find was from 13-14 National Treasures that just has three small windows (jersey) and a sticker auto above. He has a lot of great autos, and a few nice jersey cards. But not many combos. Don't know what might exist in ITG. So just wondering if anyone has anything decent, or at least has seen some nice cards. I just want to know what is out there, so I can decide to accept something not-so-hot or try to wait to see if anything nice ever shows up on ebay.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nevermind, I was wrong. Please disregard.
    Last edited by jmatchett; 05-26-2016 at 03:45 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

He had some nice cards in the 06-07 cup limited logos. Other than those,I haven't seen many that were better than average.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

http://s240.photobucket.com/user/reo...?sort=4&page=1

Feel free to take a look to see what I've found. Nothing available, but may give you a lead on a set you like.

IMO, Clarke has some great auto stuff, and some great guy stuff, but his auto jersey combos are sub par.

I want to say look at pre 04-05 and agree with the the cup limited logos as suggested, if thats your thing.

Best of luck.
    Cheers,
    Reoddai

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

Follow up. This may be he card you want

2004-05 ITG Franchises US East Double Memorabilia Autographs

Looks like this

http://s240.photobucket.com/user/reo...ml?sort=4&o=18

But autographed like this
    http://www.ebay.ca/itm/04-05-ITG-FRA...item33b3004781

Print run /10. Let me know if you find 2, cause I want one.

Cheers,
    Reoddai

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

"nice" is subjective, but this will give you an idea of what's out there:

http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...archleagueid/0

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Per the SCF Inventory, here's a link to the complete list of all 134 Bobby Clark auto plus memorabilia cards:
    Checklist
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Flyers
    My traders on Flickr

Unfortunately, I don't have one either, but now you're making me look into it which isn't good for my limited funds lol. I'm just thankful that I can say I have a Clarke auto I love in my PC. Anyway...

From what I remember, ITG is the most common but after a quick eBay browse, as you said 12-13 Luxury Suite, and apparently some years of SPGU are possibilities. It seems like SPGU has some slightly larger memorabilia sections. Honestly, ITG might be your best bet and be what I'd go with, but first I'd sit and keep an eye out for awhile and see what happens. If you're in for the long haul and possibly going to the Nat, save up and look there. It's in AC, home to Philly sports fans, so I could see there being a little bias towards those teams which is dangerous for me hahaha.

Either way, I'd like to see what you decide on.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would go for one of these perhaps they are signed on the jersey.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

If you're in for the long haul and possibly going to the Nat, save up and look there. It's in AC, home to Philly sports fans, so I could see there being a little bias towards those teams which is dangerous for me hahaha.

Good idea. I hadn't even thought of that. As of now, I am thinking of going. So I will hang til I find something really nice and not "settle."

I got a 1-of-1 Cory Conacher Silhouette patch for my theme, but I think a 1-of-1 Bobby Clarke would probably be too expensive. But at least from the posts, I see that there are a few nice ones out there. THANKS EVERYONE!
    Last edited by Sharky94; 05-28-2016 at 12:07 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast