I was stupid and bought some loose packs of museum from my lcs a couple of weeks ago and the 3 hits were a heatcott jersey auto, matt adams archival auto and a nice pedro alvarez 3 cl patch. ya ouch. i could not go out on that and got another box yesterday and I got my second archival auto/5.

it looks really nice next to the first one i got and the numbers are sequential which is extra sweet!!!!!

Museum Collection is my favourite high end baseball product out there and I could have tried a box of the new ICE hockey and a box of bowman chrome, but I have seen a few ICE cases and I am not a fan of a product that has a base card as a hit!!! It is pretty ludicrous actually. A $150 per box product should have more than two $2 game used cards and a $5 auto!!!! Just my two cents.

The rest of the hits from my Museum box were a jersey auto of shelby miller/200, a carlos martinez 2cl patch/35 and a yordano ventura quad game used/75. Happy with my final box of museum for awhile and I think I did pretty well hitting two autos/5 even though I was looking for some nice patches or a framed auto.