Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Major Site Announcement

Members -

When I bought sportscardforum.com from Mike back at the end of last year, I also acquired several other domains as a part of the transaction. Once of the domains that I purchased was nonsportscardforum.com. One of the items that I have been thinking about for the past several months is whether or not to keep that site active, merge it or look to sell it.

After much thought, debate and discussion, I will be merging NSCF with SCF over the next 30-45 days. I understand that this will be a significant change of philosophy; however, the tools that SCF has to offer would be extremely difficult to duplicate. By merging, this will allow SCF and NSCF members to use all of the SCF family of tools with a single sign-on.

Something that you will notice on the Main SCF Header Menu will be a tab for SCF Main and NSCF Main. I fully plan to keep the SCF Forums and the NSCF forums separate.

With this change, we will be making the forums easier to navigate for both sites.

Additionally, if you go to nonsportscardforum.com, it will be redirected to the NSCF Forum Home. I will be working on migrating the forums from NSCF to SCF over this period so any discussions currently ongoing will not be lost.

For any SCF members, there will nothing that you need to do, once nonsportscardforum.com is ready to go, you may simply head over. If you only have an NSCF account, I encourage you to register at SCF. Any feedback that you have with NSCF can be requested for transfer to SCF, information will be posted in the next 24-48 hours to provide guidance on how to do this.

If you have any questions, concerns, comments, please feel free to leave a reply to be post.

Thank you,
    Scott

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

nice!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    165 from connexionhck
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Montreal Canadiens

So i have to wait before i register cause i try and allow me to register

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

There is no need to register, you already are

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Dallas Cowboys Toronto Raptors
    Twitter: @@SCardCollective See SportsCardCollective's Items on eBay Instagram:

This is just another step forward... congrats Scott! keep up the good work...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Great work Scott, this is a major step forward as I see non sports cards really taking off in the near future
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Great stuff!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

Will the addition of NSCF put an any additional stress on the server and slow SCF down at all ?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

From the number of "active" NSCF users, that should not be an issue. Now, adding the additional forums may have a potential, but this and reconfiguring the sport forums should balance itself out

I will not guarantee it will be seamless but any items that draw extra load (shout box) will be disabled during this time

SCF Rewards
    Country

I registered there once and forgot my password, I asked a mod here if we were related so I could get to it somehow and I got NO answer so I gave up
    Will we be able to upload pics there also ?!?!? I have a small stack of early '90s inserts FT

Keep up the good work !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast