Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mike Schmidt legit or no?

I got 2 cards back from Mike Schmidt signed today. I want anyone's opinion on whether you think it's legit or not. You're not gonna rain on my parade 😏, cause I know he's suspected of having a ghost signer, and it looks a little funny to me anyways. Just wanna know what you all think. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country

The M looks fishy. Never seen a schmidt where the M loop is above the rest of the sig like that

here are mine

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah they look totally different. Yours look sweet by the way. Thanks for the feedback

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anything that comes back TTM from him is ghost-signed, no matter what address you send it to. I even sent a cash donation a couple years back thinking it would net me an authentic sig. I needed for a set project. Nope. (Someone) Kept my $25 AND ruined a $10-15 card with a crap signature. I hear he is really moody in person as well...not sure what his negativity is towards collectors and the hobby.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yours look sweet by the way.

Thanks! And no problem re: the help. Sorry it's probably not good news on your signatures.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia 76ers Philadelphia Phillies Boston Red Sox
    See pri.madel's Items on eBay Instagram:

Hes a great person ip....