Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Breaking one box panini totally certified 2013

So, having missed breaking anything last week, I decided to spend just a little more on this weeks break and opened a bon of totally certified. Gutted that the redemptions are out of date as it would have had an out of 25 Drew Brees signed relic card, but that aside I am still happy with my pulls.

38/99 Russell Shepard Freshman Phenom red auto
    64/99 Joe Flacco blue (no auto)
    27/149 Christine Michael auto relic
    9/299 Keenan Allen Rookie roll call material
    122/299 DeAngelo Williams totally red fabric
    267/299 Torrey Smith stitch in time fabric.

A solid haul as it is, if I could have redeemed the Brees patch an awesome box. But then, if the redemption was in date I probably couldn't have afforded the box so...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You can always try redeeming them or contacting their customer service. No guarantees but it's worth a try.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mikec5000's Items on eBay

Panini has come through on expired redemptions for me. Submit it and see what happens.
    I trade by book value & buy/sell by sell value but always factor in common sense. Collecting David Wright, Derek Jeter, Ben Roethlisberger & Hines Ward. Looking for vintage/autos of Graig Nettles, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Franco Harris, Jack Lambert, Rod Woodson and Superbowl/World Series MVP autos.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (179)
    Country
    See ctkenjr's Items on eBay

I agree, as much as Paynini is a pain, they treat you decent with expired redemptions!

SCF Rewards
    Country

They usually honor expired redemptions. Especially if they have it on hand

SCF Rewards
    Country

I put the request in, we will wait and see what happens I guess.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Panini will honor the expired redemption, you may not get the Brees but you will get something in the same price range, panini is better with expired redemptions than topps and upperdeck.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

BANNED

Country

This happened to me earlier this week. Go ahead and submit it they will honor it. You need to call panini customer service and tell them what happend how you bought a older box and it had a expired redemption. I guarantee you they will honor it for the exact reason of how it happened to you. Also, hold on to the redemption until you receive the card. Congrats on a good break.