Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Has COMC officially become the most annoying seller on ebay .....

Go in to do my daily Fleury search .....

Have to scroll through 350+ Theo Fleury Rookies that COMC has spammed on ebay ....

Cant block a seller yet ...... only bidders .....

Will ebay talk to them about spam?

I remember posting 3 or 4 of the same card with different serial numbers and ebay pulling it down due to basically having too many of the same auction up .....
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Washington Capitals Washington Capitals Washington Capitals
    See capsfan30's Items on eBay

You can edit your search parameters and add "-theo" to it, and it will leave out all auctions that have Theo in the title.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

This stuff all just popped up. My understanding is that COMC's entire inventory is being listed on eBay (well, "entire" overstates it, but anything that's listed on Amazon will also be listed on eBay).

Not sure what kind of agreement COMC and eBay have, but I'm betting listing multiple copies of the same card is okay.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

This was in my news feed a couple of days ago
    https://blog.comc.com/2016/06/01/com...-to-ebay-comc/

The thing about comc is that each card is scanned so that the buyer can choose which of the 100 copies of that Theo Fleury Rc the buyer wants. A multi copy listing means that they can't separate each sellers card. If one sells in a multi listing, comc would have to decide which to sell. The alternative, of 100 individual listings is equally annoying,

It's a new program, but great for some. Myself, I would be way more inclined to use comc because they can sell my cards for me on both ebay and comc. Before, it was just comc and I felt ebay had better volume, if this works out, I would be sending way more comc way.

Hopefully they figure out a way to make the multi card listing less annoying,

Cheers,
    Reoddai

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did you see that COMC has nearly a quarter million listings.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Wow.. that's awesome.

I would think... if they have 100 of the same Theoren Fleury card then they simply list 1 card with 10+ of them available. COMC should take out the one that has been on their site longest instead of us having to choose from 100+ of the same card to find the one we want.

COMC should also separate their own listings of every copy into categories, 1 where the card has no flaws listed on their site when the card arrives, and 1 where the card has some sort of flaw listed as their card arrives (like a small crease etc)

I would think that it would actually come to this one day but like anything there will be a lot of trial and error until everything runs smoothly.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Did you see that COMC has nearly a quarter million listings.

Their site has over 14 million listings. No idea what percentage of those cards will be on eBay.... but I would imagine the number is going to grow past a quarter million quickly.

Wow.. that's awesome.

I would think... if they have 100 of the same Theoren Fleury card then they simply list 1 card with 10+ of them available. COMC should take out the one that has been on their site longest instead of us having to choose from 100+ of the same card to find the one we want.

COMC should also separate their own listings of every copy into categories, 1 where the card has no flaws listed on their site when the card arrives, and 1 where the card has some sort of flaw listed as their card arrives (like a small crease etc)

I would think that it would actually come to this one day but like anything there will be a lot of trial and error until everything runs smoothly.

The problem with that is the exact condition, and the price.

You could have 100 copies of the same Fleury card listed, and listed by 80 different people, and a wide variety of prices.

Look at this link for Fleury's RC on COMC (as an example:

http://www.comc.com/Cards/Hockey/198..._Fleury/138256

There are 413 listings. They range in price from 63 cents, to $12.25. So COMC can't list all of those cards in one listing on eBay. The BIN prices are very different.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (115)
    Country
    See neilnijjar12's Items on eBay

i think they will only be listing cards priced over $1 - so not EVERY card will be listed - but you will be a big influx of cards while they are uploading their inventory

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thorni2's Items on eBay

Annoying spamming. Have to scroll a lot these days.