Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See srhpunk26's Items on eBay

Pull of a Lifetime... Connor McDavid

Last Saturday I decided to head over to Gibralter Trade Center (Detroit, well suburbs) for the monthly card show. I do some browsing and don't really see much I like as I am a Brett Hull collector and he really isn't that big in Michigan. So, I decide to just buy some boxes. I buy 2 boxes of ICE and 2 Platinum. Pulled some solid cards: Bennett Patch, Larkin OPC /99 auto redemption and a few others I don't recall because everthing after was a blur. After that I start chatting with a few guys there and get talked into buying 2 more boxes of ICE. One of the guys says "one of those boxes are out of sequence". I tell him I don't really know what the means and he shows me. So I pick that and One other box. Nothing spectacular with the 3rd box. But the forth.... I started to have a panic attack. I see I have an exquisite Conner McDavid. Im like sweet. I pulled a base out of the black diamond a few months prior and sold it for like $700. Than I see it has a patch. Than I see the auto. At this point I start sweeting and my heart starts to race. Finally I see it.... 1 of 1. I just about fell on the floor. People around me start going nuts. freaking out. One guy runs over and says Ill give you 7k right now for the card. I just wanted to share this with everyone.

As of right now I have a pending deal on the card, but if it falls through I will let everyone know.

Here it is.

Last edited by khull26; 06-14-2016 at 12:18 PM.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

WOW!!! Congratulations! Please, make sure you enter that into our Pull of the Month Contest. I have a suspicion you'll win. LOL
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome pull! Congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Congrats!! One of the biggest cards ever pulled on this board!!
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbuying79's Items on eBay

A monster pull. Please let me know if the sale falls through. I may be interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pidge27's Items on eBay

Wow a once in a lifetime pull! Congrats!
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Wwooooooooooooooowwwwwwww that is incredible ! ! !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

25 grand right there
    Collect what you like. Simple.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (24)
    Country

Wowzers!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

HOT DAMN!!!