Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Image Gallery: 2015-16 SP Authentic

Awwwww yaaaa baby!

Now with Inscriptions!

These look awesome with the gold border:

B&W Photo, Gold Pen = POP!!

Goin' retro...

It's Miller Time!

For the first time, booklets are in SP Authentic

Double up:

Showcasing the Immortals...
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I love the look of it. SPA makes you feel like "why have I spent that much money on early releases???"
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Defaultlie's Items on eBay

Looks great overall! I don't love the sign of the times design this year, but think the FW autos, moments, and immortals cards look awesome! Also those 05-06 FW patch auto's are going to be drool worthy!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

oooooooooooooh I like that Larkin inscription (date!)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Just Pre-Ordered some SPA. Yeah, I'm pretty stoked. Whether my box is a monster or a dud, this will be a fun product to open! Can't wait for my break!

And the Scripted Stoppers Autos look incredible. Here's hoping UD keeps that set moving forward!
    Last edited by creasecollector; 06-17-2016 at 03:07 PM.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I want that Getzky card just because it has Bob Sauve on it, LOL! IIRC, Gilbert Perreault had a Hat Trick early in that game and the Sabres were winning until Gretzky struck... and struck and struck Naturally

Looking forward to this!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See redwingsfan11's Items on eBay

Wow, this year looks amazing. Especially the gold border authentic moments. I really wish they had an Athanasiou authentic moments for his second goal against Dallas, his end to end near OT GWG against Columbus, or his double spin-o-rama against Tampa. Larkin has a solid checklist and a few moments himself I believe. His first goal assisted by Zetterberg would be an awesome one.
    WANT: ROOKIE YEAR & JERSEY NUMBERED cards of Aho + Zetterberg + Kovalchuk + Datsyuk + Kopitar + Nash + Spezza + Zibanejad + F. Forsberg + Teravainen + Barkov + Huberdeau + Mantha + MORE

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

I love the look of it. SPA makes you feel like "why have I spent that much money on early releases???"

My thinking exactly. Why did I buy ICE, after seeing this product.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

It's weird, but I think the Immortal cards would look nicer without the autos. It looks like they came up with the design, and then later decided to get them signed and chose the only place open on the card to sign there. Not easy for anyone to sign in such a small, weird shape.

Still, a nice looking set, even if they still keep popping out booklets (which were created by the Devil himself).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast