Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

2016 Topps 2 jumbo: 2 box break

Not real happy with Topps at the moment due to being ripped off on a Strata football auto patch ( Pulled a redemption for an auto PATCH of Leonard Williams but Topps sent me an auto jersey of him. Contact Topps customer service, send scans of the redemption and the card Topps sent me per their request. Told it would be reviewed. Get a reply that the card was an error card! I tell Topps, yes, it was an error, you sent me an auto jersey and not an auto patch. I know the difference between a jersey and patch because I bought enough Strata last year to have pulled multiple auto patches and I have been collecting cards for 57 years so I think I know something about what is and is not. Topps says it will be reviewed by a supervisor. Got my answer, error and nothing they will do. I asked Topps, if they did not have a Williams auto patch, to just me an auto patch of anyone else. Told NO, this is an error and they were done with it. Easy to be glad Topps is out of the licensed football the next few years. So today I wrote the President of Topps Company a letter and returned the Williams card back to them. Will I get a reply? NO, but I feel better, it is the principle of the matter not the monetary value of the card I received versus what was listed as the card on the redemption.

Anyway, back to 2016 Topps baseball as I wanted to finish off this set and be done with it and maybe Topps. I did two jumbo boxes because I did not get a set out of one box.

Autos from the two boxes where nothing much.

Hits Box One:

Not scanned: Verlander jersey- blazing white swatch

and

Hits Box Two

and

2016 Topps baseball is complete and done.

Also did a box of new Star Wars and hit these:

Gold 7/10

and

Good luck with your breaks.
    Last edited by ronfir; 06-17-2016 at 07:02 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (949)
    Country
    See trishlp94's Items on eBay

Horrible customer service (or lack there of) by Topps.

Did you happen to pull any Orioles parallels out of your boxes?

Thanks,
    Trish

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves St Louis Rams San Diego Padres
    Twitter: @@charbrian23 See Charbrian23's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

I would like to trade for the Clemente

SCF Rewards
    Country

Horrible customer service (or lack there of) by Topps.

Did you happen to pull any Orioles parallels out of your boxes?

Thanks,
    Trish

Trish

Sorry no O's in the break.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would like to trade for the Clemente

More than likely I am keeping the card, since I hit a Diamond King dual bat card of him numbered to five this year and a DK patch card of him last year also numbered to five, but what you offering?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@charbrian23 See Charbrian23's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

More than likely I am keeping the card, since I hit a Diamond King dual bat card of him numbered to five this year and a DK patch card of him last year also numbered to five, but what you offering?

i have a huge list of autos and GU along with some non-sports relics...what are you looking for

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have a huge list of autos and GU along with some non-sports relics...what are you looking for

Just something with eye appeal, you have a bucket?

SCF Rewards
    Country

could never keep up with a bucket