Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

new collection additions...

I am happy to finally add this baseball card to my collection. As both a Detroit Tigers fan, and an Alan Trammell fan this RC card has always been a must have for my collection. I have owned this card in raw form for years. However, when I decided to complete a set of PSA graded RC cards for the 1984 Detroit Tigers World Champions this 84 WS MVP RC card was a definite first acquisition. I have set myself some guidelines for this task. I am looking for PSA 8 pre-1980 RC's, and PSA 10 post-1979 RC's. The only exception, at the moment, appears to be Kirk Gibson's Topps RC card which I see people asking $1,500+ for. I am not paying $15,000 for a PSA 10 Alan Trammell RC card, nor am I paying $1,500 for a PSA 10 Kirk Gibson RC card.

I was able to win this card via an eBay auction. Also, I was able to win it for less than the raw price, and less than the "Buy It Now" listings on eBay at the same time.

-Robert
    Last edited by MichiganMan; 06-20-2016 at 08:39 PM. Reason: I added my story.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice!
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have been in love with this set for over a decade, and I will take the opportunity to add a new card to my collection when I can do so according to my self imposed price range. I do not seek out high grade specimens for this set. I prefer to focus on affordable grade specimens so that I can also focus on back variations. I love this set for it's age, historical relevance, and simplicity. I have no desire to attempt to complete this set, but I do enjoy any new additions.

Another eBay win.

-Robert

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

A new addition to my 1909-11 T206 White Border set, and this one is a Detroit Tiger.

Another eBay win, but this was a close one.

-Robert

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I got this PSA 10 Alan Trammell today. I am currently working on my Alan Trammell master set as well.

Another eBay win.

-Robert