Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black or ultimate?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mugmasher's Items on eBay

Talking Black or ultimate?

Good morning everyone so I want to get one more case of hockey and the two that are coming out that I would like are upper deck black and ultimate collection. But I can only get one or I get thrown out of my house LOL. So I was wondering which one would have the better value the four box case of black? Or the five box case of ultimate the black is $200 less than the ultimate but if I'm going to get one I figured I would get the one with the best bang for the buck. I know this sounds like a stupid question but I always like the ideas of the collectors

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Ultimate has gone down hill. Black is new but I'm guessing the cards will be stunning. Also I think a much better chance for bigger hits. I would go with black 100% of the time.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country

Neither, SP Authentic :)
    Collect what you like. Simple.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Why not Premier?

Of the two, go with Black. Ultimate is going to be shared on e-Pack this year which means that inevitably certain key hits will not be available through the physical format.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mugmasher's Items on eBay

RGM81 I am still getting the premier actually it's on it's way ( me birthday gift to me this Sunday �� ..but I have both the ultimate and black on reserve and I can only buy one of the two when they come out so I was wondering the best value .

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

Black. Ultimate value will be watered down after it gets flooded on comc.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I'd go with some UD Black. Best of luck ! !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thorni2's Items on eBay

I'd go with Ultimate, it has better rookies.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Go with Black. Ultimate in my opinion is so so.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Neither, SP Authentic :)

^ This.

But since its not an option and the choices are Black or Ultimate I'm taking a shot on Black. Beautiful cards and it will be a fresh release that hasn't been out for a while while Ultimate has been getting worse and worse over the years.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast