Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mr.Gem.Mint's Items on eBay

Some 03-04 Exquisite Cards FS/FT

I am only looking for 03-04 Exquisite Michael Jordan's or 03-04 Exquisite Base Patches #ed to 10 in trade (they look like this Kobe) or feel free to make an offer if interested in buying. Im reasonable so I'll sell for fair market value. This thread will be a running list of what i have for sale or trade. I also have an Andre Kirilenko base jersey #ed to 25 not pictured. The Marion is #ed 001/225.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm interested in trading for one/some of these if I have anything you're looking for. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm interested in trading for one/some of these if I have anything you're looking for. Thanks.

I didn't see any Jordan exquisites or exquisite base patches unless you have some not pictured?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm a little confused. The Shawn Marion card is about a $20 card. You would be looking for a Jordan Exquisite in return? I can understand with a few of the others.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm a little confused. The Shawn Marion card is about a $20 card. You would be looking for a Jordan Exquisite in return? I can understand with a few of the others.

The Marion is # 001/225. Let's be adults here. Of course it's not worth a Jordan by itself but if you think it's only a $20 card then you are very out of touch with the exquisite market.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Agree to disagree. I am fully aware of the exquisite market, particularly 2003-04. However, the base cards of commons, semistars, and unlisted stars typically sell for between $4 and $25. I'm asking about Shawn Marion, not Kobe Bryant.

You clearly wrote in your response that you didn't see Jordan Exquisites. Can't blame me for reiterating what you said and taking it literally.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will bet you $1000 if i list the Marion on 7 day auction, it will sell for more than $20. Unless you accept, I'm done with this conversation. We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one. No harm done, we're both grown.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very possible you get over $20. I never said otherwise. Considering Arenas sold for just over $4 and Garnett just over $20 it would be interesting to see. Maybe the 001/225 will help you. Good luck and have a good night.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very possible you get over $20. I never said otherwise. Considering Arenas sold for just over $4 and Garnett just over $20 it would be interesting to see. Maybe the 001/225 will help you. Good luck and have a good night.

Thanks and same to you.