Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

BREAKING News: Roman Reigns Suspended 30 Days For Wellness Policy Violation

http://www.wwe.com/article/roman-reigns-suspended

TAMFORD, Conn. — WWE has suspended Joe Anoa`i (Roman Reigns) for 30 days effective immediately for his first violation of the company’s talent wellness policy.
    Reigns issued a statement on Twitter regarding his suspension:

@WWERomanReigns

I apologize to my family, friends and fans for my mistake in violating WWE’s wellness policy. No excuses. I own it.
    3:02 PM - 21 Jun 2016

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also I guess this means the drug testing is legit or Reigns was bombing so hard that they don't care if they sink him with a drug suspension.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins New York Yankees
    See etmill01's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I read on a wrestling rumor site that apparently the WWE knew days before the Money In The Bank ppv that Roman failed the drug test and this was the reason they had him lose the match at Money In The Bank because after they set the main event match up Monday night for the next ppv they were going to suspend him...

I also read on another site that the WWE knew of the filed drug test and were not going to suspend Roman and were going to keep quiet about it but there were some people who found out about the failed drug test and leaked it to the media so the WWE had no choice but to suspend him...Ed

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins New York Yankees
    See etmill01's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I read on a wrestling rumor site that apparently the WWE knew days before the Money In The Bank ppv that Roman failed the drug test and this was the reason they had him lose the match at Money In The Bank because after they set the main event match up Monday night for the next ppv they were going to suspend him...

I also read on another site that the WWE knew of the filed drug test and were not going to suspend Roman and were going to keep quiet about it but there were some people who found out about the failed drug test and leaked it to the media so the WWE had no choice but to suspend him...Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interesting. The rumor about them going to keep quiet makes sense especially if they still believe in him as a draw because why would they hurt him then. Also it would probably depend on what he tested positive for as well.