Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yanksrule335's Items on eBay

Recently came across Silver coins

Hey guys haven't been here in a while starting to get annoyed with ebay, fees, buyers and so on but still use it

anyway yesterday I came across someone selling Silver coins and was trying to sell then at USD value.

so he basically wanted 1$ for a 1 oz. American Silver Eagle. So naturally I jumped on this and bought them all. SO in total for 94 USD$ I gave him 100$.

now im not into the coin collecting business, im into the cash/card's business lol.

I will sell these if interested or I can trade them. I use to be a active member on here, trade, buy sell, I still do visit once in a while to see how things are and whatnot.

Im at work so I cannot upload pictures, however upon request I can provide pictures via text.

If you are interested, post here, or PM me.

if no interest on here I will have no choice but to ebay them lol.

b4 anyone asks what Im looking for are, Cal Ripken mid-to high end. Lebron James Chrome rookie. and I guess anything I could resell fast, not resell lots, mainly individual cards, possibly even rare FUnko pops.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Even though I'm also a Ripken collector, I may be interested in trading some for some U.S. silver coins. Here is a thread that has some I may trade - https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...e-and-or-trade - PLMK if you'd be interested in any. If so, what do you have in silver coins? Have a good day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey O's fan, thanks for the reply, but I don't think any of those would get me to move those at this time, but when I get home today I will try and upload some pictures!

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump