Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Leaf Signs Presumptive 2017 #1 Prospect Nolan Patrick to Autograph Exclusive

Per Beckett.

Obviously, with this exclusive deal in place, collectors can expect to continue to see new Patrick cards through next year’s draft and beyond. Gray said his company’s plans were to stay the course for now and ramp things up further once Patrick finds himself with an NHL team.
    “As we get closer to the 2017 draft, then you’ll a full-blown, just like you saw with Eichel this year,” Gray said. “[It’ll be] a total emphasis on educating collectors who don’t know about Nolan. You’ll find guys who are just getting excited about hockey because it’s really starting to grow in the US.”

While terms of the Patrick deal were not disclosed, Gray did say that, on a per-autograph basis, it’s the most ever paid to a current CHL player.

Discuss.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Granted I don't follow Leaf at all because I think everything they produce is way overpriced and lackluster but I didn't see any Eichel hype this year. No way this is a good thing for the hobby

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I think eventually a mutual agreement will be reached between Leaf / Upper Deck / & whoever else may enter the market in the future regarding these exclusives. They'll need to find a way to both obtain licensed autographs of top NHL prospects and split the autos somehow. I can't see top NHL rookies flip flop between major sport card companies year-after-year, it's just not healthy IMO. There needs to be something for everyone.
    Last edited by creasecollector; 06-22-2016 at 02:53 PM.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you don't follow us, How do you know what the price and content of the products are? :) I have heard quite a few things, but not often lackluster and over-priced (In Canada, the exchange is something we can't control.) I think if anything, our price structure for our content is a great value.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Good for them.

The worst thing that happened to the hobby in the last 5 years was the PA giving UD back their exclusive. Anything that looks like a shot across the bow of UD, I see it as a positive thing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you don't follow us, How do you know what the price and content of the products are? :) I have heard quite a few things, but not often lackluster and over-priced (In Canada, the exchange is something we can't control.) I think if anything, our price structure for our content is a great value.

I can do a quick ebay search and find Eichel autos from you guys for $30. Considering your cheapest pack is probably in the triple digits I think I'm allowed to say that your value is not great

SCF Rewards
    Country

Actually, it doesn't allow anything. When you chose one player or one card with the arsenal of Vintage we put into our products. I would say our value is better then most when it comes to content. I can find Eichel signatures that have sold much higher then that. I just did a quick eBay search for H&P and see plenty of cards selling very well and that product delivers 10 hits for a price point others might deliver 3-4. Jack Eichel is a part of our products, but there is so much more.

You don't like Leaf and that is your right, but many do and choose to collect Leaf. I can't change the minds of everyone and don't care to. Many are negative on here just to be that. Leaf isn't your cup of tea and that is cool. Collect what you like as you should
    Last edited by LeafGregg; 06-22-2016 at 04:32 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

Good for them.

The worst thing that happened to the hobby in the last 5 years was the PA giving UD back their exclusive. Anything that looks like a shot across the bow of UD, I see it as a positive thing.

I totally agree, UD is laughing at us right now with the value they put in their boxes.
    I collect game used and autographed cards of Beliveau, Lafleur and Maurice Richard. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

The first two results when you type "Eichel autograph" into completed sales is $31 each.

I don't care what you guys do. You're a niche market and can do as you please but by taking players away from other people's set you are ruining this for everyone.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Excuse me...Other peoples sets? and again Eichel is a part of our products, not the whole. Thank you for allowing us to do as we please. I feel better now

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast