Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

I still love and hate Kevin Love

For those of you who may remember my rant last year

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ate-Kevin-Love

Honestly, I still don't know what to make of this guy. Rumors are that he may not stay in Cleveland, though Lue insists they will keep him.

I know he redeemed himself in part with his game seven. And he had his moments in other series, especially the Pistons and Hawks.

Still, though...I don't know what to make of this guy. His game, his demeanor, his look...it's just never consistent. His shot can be on...and then he'll disappear. He can look aggressive...and then go back to being passive. He'll look like a beautiful Ken Doll Dude-Babe for Banana Republic, and then turn into a lumbersexual pro wrestler, like after the Finals with the Stone Cold imitation, and in today's parade, with that goofy championship belt. Actually, he's so handsome he can look whatever way he wants and still be hot. The facial symmetry, the nice teeth, the hot muscular body...oh yeah. What a hunk of Love, regardless.

...oh, sorry. Getting carried away there. But Love is just an unusual and inconsistent guy, however you break it down. It makes him fascinating and frustrating at the same time.

Will he ever settle down and be consistent? Will he stay in Cleveland, or regain his Minnesota years dominance somewhere else? Will his role evolve if he stays in Cleveland?

I have no idea. I've learned to expect the unexpected with Mr. Love.

Thoughts?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

For those of you who may remember my rant last year

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ate-Kevin-Love

Honestly, I still don't know what to make of this guy. Rumors are that he may not stay in Cleveland, though Lue insists they will keep him.

I know he redeemed himself in part with his game seven. And he had his moments in other series, especially the Pistons and Hawks.

Still, though...I don't know what to make of this guy. His game, his demeanor, his look...it's just never consistent. His shot can be on...and then he'll disappear. He can look aggressive...and then go back to being passive. He'll look like a beautiful Ken Doll Dude-Babe for Banana Republic, and then turn into a lumbersexual pro wrestler, like after the Finals with the Stone Cold imitation, and in today's parade, with that goofy championship belt. Actually, he's so handsome he can look whatever way he wants and still be hot. The facial symmetry, the nice teeth, the hot muscular body...oh yeah. What a hunk of Love, regardless.

...oh, sorry. Getting carried away there. But Love is just an unusual and inconsistent guy, however you break it down. It makes him fascinating and frustrating at the same time.

Will he ever settle down and be consistent? Will he stay in Cleveland, or regain his Minnesota years dominance somewhere else? Will his role evolve if he stays in Cleveland?

I have no idea. I've learned to expect the unexpected with Mr. Love.

Thoughts?

He's not a guy built to be a #3 option.

I'd LOVE to somehow get him here in Memphis. He'd stretch the floor, which we desperately need, and he'd be the #1 option on offense. Plus, with Marc and Tony (who's admittedly on the decline), we'd be able to hide his defensive deficiencies.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Now that he has won a title he should definitely leave. To where I don't know but there should be a better team out there for him than the Cavs.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

I guess the question is what his motivation is. If he wants to win multiple titles, there's a chance he could do that in Cleve. Love does genuinely seem to not mind putting aside personal stats for wins. He was vocal about wanting out of Minnesota, but has never hinted ever at wanting to leave Cleveland. It's always the media and fans insisting he should leave Cleve; not Love himself.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't think he fits in, they should trade him.