Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Any word on....

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (64)
    Country

Any word on....

Tarasenko redemptions lately?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    See aaron417's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

"Athlete committed to signing soon, please be patient."

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

I had been told by the head of customer service at Upper Deck at the time, (they have a new head of customer service -third one in about 90 days) that UD was going to try to get him to sign at the NHL Rewards night.

So yesterday 6/23, I called customer service at UD and asked if Tarasenko did sign at the dinner or this week. She told me, he did not sign and as far as she knew they had nothing set up for him to sign. But they would keep trying.

At that point being two years down the road I asked for both the FWA Tarasenko and Nieto to be replaced.

Simply tired of waiting and gave up.
    Last edited by ronfir; 06-24-2016 at 09:00 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did they say anything about the Nieto?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

Did they say anything about the Nieto?

When I asked, I asked about both and was told the same thing, nothing has been scheduled. I asked for both FWA to be replaced.

7/16/2014 MATT NIETO
    2013-14 NHL SP AUTHENTIC AUTOGRAPHED FUTURE WATCH #290 #'D TO 999
    Replacement Requested 6/23/20

7/8/2014 VLADIMIR TARASENKO
    2013-14 NHL SP AUTHENTIC AUTOGRAPHED FUTURE WATCH #276 #'D TO 999
    Replacement Requested 6/23/2016
    Last edited by ronfir; 06-24-2016 at 01:21 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (64)
    Country

which is funny because Nieto signed his ultimate ...I received that but I also have an outstanding FW

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

I had been told by the head of customer service at Upper Deck at the time, (they have a new head of customer service -third one in about 90 days) that UD was going to try to get him to sign at the NHL Rewards night.

So yesterday 6/23, I called customer service at UD and asked if Tarasenko did sign at the dinner or this week. She told me, he did not sign and as far as she knew they had nothing set up for him to sign. But they would keep trying.

At that point being two years down the road I asked for both the FWA Tarasenko and Nieto to be replaced.

Simply tired of waiting and gave up.

I am also waiting on Tarasenko and Nieto FWAs.

I will NEVER ask for a replacement. Upper Deck promised signed Future Watch cards of these cards. It is up to Upper Deck to honour that promise.

I hate the exclusive agreement, because it is the players with all the control. Upper Deck is like the WWE...they make sure they are the only viable brand in town. But if UD signed the agreement, they should have included a clause that stated players must sign cards by a certain date or the players cards would not be included in the set. Simple as that.

But that didn't happen - instead, the players said "if you want the exclusive, pay up" and they can sign cards whenever they want. Ridiculous.