Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rzrz123's Items on eBay

Thank you DACW! Thank you Upper Deck!

Just got back from the Pre Draft party at Dave & Adams Card World.
    Chris from Upper Deck was there and raffled off some amazing stuff.
    I was lucky to win a box of 15-16 Ice which I will open this weekend and post on Youtube.

Thanks Dave & Adams, and thanks to Upper Deck

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

good to see you Mike - it's been a long time!

btw - I got the Jagr after you left!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That's awesome, sounds like you guys had a great time! Let's see some pics of the goodies! Was @geschrocks33 there too?
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Derrick and his better half was in attendance.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I was there, I brought my fiancé for double chances to win stuff. All we got was one of those team giveaway make-shift Eichel YG's they made up. Better than nothing I suppose? Opened a box of Platinum, results coming shortly in the Box Break area.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Right on! Sounds like a pretty great time - they had some wicked giveaways planned!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Right on! Sounds like a pretty great time - they had some wicked giveaways planned!

They did giveaway quite a few things that's for sure. A pretty nice stack of boxes, oversized blow up cards which were pretty cool, draft tickets, etc. Overall was fun, I got there, walked around, ripped a box, and by that time it was pretty much time for giveaways.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rzrz123's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I was there, I brought my fiancé for double chances to win stuff. All we got was one of those team giveaway make-shift Eichel YG's they made up. Better than nothing I suppose? Opened a box of Platinum, results coming shortly in the Box Break area.

That's what I won too; the D&A Jack Eichel YG card. Of course, I was hoping for Draft Tickets since they sold out so quick, but what killed it for me was that the number before me and after me won Contours and Fleer Showcase, respectively. Ouch!

But I still had fun and got to open my two boxes while I was there. I also completed the 17 card Draft Set, so that was nice.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

UD put up a cool story about it here: http://upperdeckblog.com/2016/06/a-n...or-collectors/

How awesome is this?

One of the fun moments came with a family who are die-hard Sabres fans. We heard about a dad who saw part of his son on a hockey card from the arena. We had something special in store for them. We heard about it and were able to re-crop the photo so that you could actually see his son in the card. They were blown away when they saw it and if we can make a family like this smile by bringing them closer to the game, we are all about that!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast