Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

1 Box 15-16 OPC Platinum

Went to the UD/Dave and Adams draft party last night with my fiancé to try and win some free stuff (only got a small Eichel giveaway card that I have already, but free stuff is free stuff) and decided on a Box of OPC Platinum because my fiancé wanted to open something with a decent amount of packs, and figured this would be a fun break.

I got some of the free draft giveaway packs. Somehow I think I pulled 5 Ehlers Draft promo cards in 5 or 6 packs. Also pulled 2 Galchenyuk's in the same pack, and there's only 4 cards in a pack. Thanks to a trade with @scottkoz20 I was able to acquire an Eichel. Also ended up with a McDavid, and others. No idea if I have the full set of them, probably not though - haven't looked into it enough to find out.

Onto the Platinum, I'd say this was an average box, it wasn't amazing, but it really wasn't that bad either. Here are the goods:

Rookies:

Ehlers
    Galiev
    Hudon
    Parayko
    Hartman
    Hellebuyck
    N. Shore
    Domi
    Lindberg
    D. Shore
    Virtanen
    Plotnikov
    Subban
    Petan

Rookie Rainbow:

Goldobin
    Condon

Retro:

Pacioretty
    Mason
    Getzlaf
    P. Roy
    Hellebuyck (RC)
    Subban (RC)

Retro Rainbow:

Nick Foligno

Base Rainbow:

Pavelec
    Abdelkader

Team Logo Diecut:

Schneider (NJ)
    Sakic (Nordiques)

Trophied Talent:

P. Roy

Parallels:

Traxx:

Stone
    Quick

White Ice Rookie /199:

Daniel Sprong

Blue Cubes /75:

Tyler Ennis

Purple Rookie /25:

Devin Shore

Rookie Auto (Redemption):

Malcolm Subban

There ya have it. I can think of worse autos to get than Subban, Purple RC was a cool hit even though not a spectacular name, and a Sabres Blue Cubes is cool too, until Tyler gets traded in a few hours.

I think I'm going to keep the 2 Team Logo Diecuts, and the Ennis Blue Cubes. Everything else could be available. I'd really love to get some Ullmark's or Eichel's from this, I barely have any. Ryan O'Reilly or Reinhart would be great as well.

Thanks for looking, comments appreciated as always!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Defaultlie's Items on eBay

Nice break! I think I have an Eichel base and rainbow parallel. I'll take a look a little later.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Nice stuff, buddy! We're doing a case break at Players Choice for our draft party so if I see any cool Sabres I'll try to score them for you.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Going to a special draft traders night at the LCS and hope to score some similar swag. I think you did really well on that box.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Congrats on the box man! Those cards are pretty, eh?
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(40)+
    Country
    Twitter: @genecummings77 See genorama77's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

So jelly of the swag and the party.

Epic fail with no Rantanen in it :)

I've a couple of Sabres OPC parallels for you (and an Ullmark Ice RC).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See allenhawks's Items on eBay

Nice break all around