Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: P K staying or going ?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

P K staying or going ?

Not sure of the latest on him. Habs have till what? Next week before his Approval for Trade clause kicks in?

Would love to see the B's acquire him. That aint't happening.

Edmonton, Vancouver? At least he'll be out of division. if anything happens

New Member Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manthis02's Items on eBay

just my 2-cents worth
    but I think the
    habs will move him out..
    not sure where
    thou..
    my new flicker

Hidden Content

- ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-

SCF Rewards
    Country

As you have heard some of the GMs comment, there are only about a dozen real number one D-men in the NHL so I doubt any of the teams in question are prepared to offer enough to get Subban. I don't think Molson will let this happen and, more importantly, the fallout with the fan base in Montreal would really be the end of Bergevin as many have already had enough of his support for Therrien to remain as coach. A lot of this trade P.K. fiction has been propped up by the Toronto Sports Network (TSN) as it helps deflect attention from the real stories surrounding their beloved Leafs. If they were doing their job they would be reporting on which prospects actually have any chance of playing under Babcock this coming season. Even though he doesn't play true Rookies Babcock will likely have no choice but to play Matthews. So can TSN predict how many minutes a game will he get before he rides the bench?
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I think he stays. :)
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Seriously, are people still being brainwashed by this foolishness?

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Case closed.

Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

New Member Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manthis02's Items on eBay

don't worry
    he'll do something crazy

then he will but shipped off

to the AVS

LOL.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@manthis Habs already helped out Colorado enough in my lifetime. LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country

Would a combo of Yak / RNH / Eberle + 1st Round pick from EDM be enough to move Subban?

MTL might be crazy to turn down that potential
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I disagree. Habs are in a position to win now. Subban, Price, and Pacioretty are all in their prime. If we start trading for potential and "what ifs" then we might as well trade Price as well cause it means that we are rebuilding. When healthy, Montreal (read Carey Price) has proven that it can go far in the playoffs.

Yak and Nuge have been total flops, not to mention that Nuge has the durability of a wet paper bag and a cap hit of $6 million. Yikes, thats a lot to pay for potential. I know Nuge is only 23 but he has never scored more than 56 points a year. That's terrible money to pay for a guy who is never healthy and never hit a point per game after five seasons. Nuge may be worth that kind of money (or even more) when he hits his prime, but the Habs don't need that irresponsible contract. I've watched Yak play live on a couple for occasions and he truly has no drive or heart. Don't need that in Montreal.

Eberle is a solid player and the 1st round pick would have been nice but Montreal has the core to go far now, not later.

On a side note - a better deal would have been to try and acquire Ekman-Larsson from Arizona. They have the cap space and the need to rebuild down the road.

Would a combo of Yak / RNH / Eberle + 1st Round pick from EDM be enough to move Subban?

MTL might be crazy to turn down that potential

Last edited by pwskelly; 06-26-2016 at 06:45 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast