Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Calgary Flames Green Bay Packers Anaheim Angels
    See LaundryRoomTradingCo's Items on eBay Instagram:

LCS Draft Party Overview!

Hello SCF community,

Wow I had a huge/fun night down at PlayersChoiceSports draft party!

Hockey Talk: The Senators first choice was Logan Brown who will be a promising 6'5 giant and already has chemistry with last years first rounder Colin White (American products). Giving up the 3rd rounder to move one spot wasn't my favorite move as there's always a chance for late round picks to develop into superstars. Overall I wished Pierre Dorion would of traded a key player (Hoffman, Zibanejad, Ryan, Chiasson) and put a staple on the team but hey it's not too late.

Card Talk: The best part of the night is when I walked out I actually had an extra 5$ in my pocket, so I basically made all of these new additions for no charge. The second break of the night was a single Ice draft where a McDavid Exquisite Auto 10/10 was pulled, so we had 2 choices, go ahead with the 4 spot draft and risk the 1 in 4 chances or sell our spots to one of the guys in the break so he's guaranteed the card. We all sold our spots! I'll stop rambling and show you some pictures!

[/URL][/
    The other piece of the McDavid box, McCann is traded and the Faska is available

[/URL][/IMG]
    I was very pleased with all of the Leaf products broke that night. This Eichel is available for Trade/Sale

[/URL][/IMG] 6th Overall Tkachuk, card listed on ebay as: Matthew Tkachuk - 2015-16 LEAF ITG HEROES & PROSPECTS DRAFT PROSPECTS AUTO /16

[/URL][/IMG] Steel went 30th to Anaheim and is available for Trade/Sale, I took a wild guess with the Yamamoto and turns out he's rated 5th for next years draft, this is also for trade/sale. This concludes the Leaf part, I also got a Nolan Patrick Jsy which was traded that night.

[/URL][/IMG] I was super hyped to get the Oilers in the OPC Master Case break (16 boxes) but still missed out on a major McDavid. Overall I still did great. For Trade/Sale

[/URL][/IMG] Both available for Trade/Sale

[/URL][/IMG] Traded one of my Mcdavid Retros for the duo. Both available.

[/URL][/IMG]
    The final piece to the huge OPC break. All available for Trade/Sell

[/URL][/IMG] Traded for this but it,s already gone for Forsberg Fleer Rookie Auto/Patch

[/URL][/IMG] Traded for this but it's already traded for Drouin Rookie Auto

[/URL][/IMG] I traded for this and have already traded it for a Gaudreau FWA and a nasty Landeskog Peerless Patch/Auto

[/URL][/IMG] This was in the same deal for the Hull except I still own this one and it's for Trade/Sale

[/URL][/IMG] Acquired this beautiful patch. Available for Trade/Sell

[/URL][/IMG] Another nice patch available for Trade/Sell. I made many other trades through out the night but these were just some that stuck out to me

[/URL][/IMG] Couldn't resist picking up this Galchenyuk Panini 8x10 Hot Rookies (actual auto), one of the few exceptions for a Sens fan is Galchenyuk. It is for Trade/Sale.

I also picked up roughly 30$ of supplies

Cheers to @RGM81 and many others to the fun night

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Awww you forgot the Spin the Wheel prize! LOL

I'll shoot you a message later today about that Lazar auto we've been talking about forever.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content