Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for lower end to BUY IN BULK

Hello all,

I'm looking for large lots of Hockey or Basketball.
    Looking for inserts, rookies, game used, autos of whatever you have.... looking for lower end and in large quantities so I can get inserts at roughly 25-35 cents a pop. game used / autos at $1 or less a pop. Various rookies at 25 to 50 cents a pop. Looking for any years but better products... meaning no score / proset / etc please. Looking for upper deck and panini products. Please private message me and let me know what you can do.

Also, looking for cheap wax from the late 80's early 90's. Paying around $5 per box for any sport and willing to buy in bulk.

Would probably spend $100-$150 to start and would re-order more if it is worth it.

Thank you,

Danny
    Last edited by zamboni200000; 06-28-2016 at 01:12 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 2broscollections's Items on eBay

pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See iraq1's Items on eBay

I can put a lot for you for $150 that I am sure you will come back and ask for another as soon as you see it , PM me if still interested