Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Medium/Large Flat Rate Box of Panthers/LSU uniform base/inserts/rc/etc

Will pay $30 for Medium and $35 for large. Just throwing it out there! Carolina Panthers and LSU tiger uniforms only.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (107)
    Country

Will pay $30 for Medium and $35 for large. Just throwing it out there! Carolina Panthers and LSU tiger uniforms only.

Any limitations on the years? Expectation of card count. Lmk. I may be able to do a medium box.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

For the price, I would prefer completely full to the top in stacks. Thanks for the interest!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (107)
    Country

For the price, I would prefer completely full to the top in stacks. Thanks for the interest!

That would be around 2500 in stacks and no boxes. Do you have a year requirement?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sorry for never getting back. No year requirement - still interested in trying this out.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Lions
    See Michiganmax41's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

Have 3 or 4 brand new LSU players... check my inventory
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ders-DP-breaks
    Need , newer Detroit players ( Herndon Hooker, Amon-ra St. Brown, Larkin, Husso, Bergren, Simon Edvinsson # 563 sps, Soderblom, Sam Laporta, Akil Badoo, Javier Baez,Cunningham) Hidden Content
    FB list: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco 49ers Sacramento Kings San Francisco Giants
    See rdaveigajr85's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Probaly couldnt fill a medium or large but here is my LSu and Carolina stuff if your interested in anything let me know

LSU: https://www.kronozio.com/search?Text...6-00b8839f77f7

Panthers: https://www.kronozio.com/search?Text...6-00b8839f77f7

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks guys, but just looking to buy in bulk around 15 cents each to add to my base collections.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Thanks guys, but just looking to buy in bulk around 15 cents each to add to my base collections.

MY GRANDSONS COLLECT TWO CARDS EACH OF EVERY PLAYER THAT HAS EVER PLAYED FOR THE CAROLINA PANTHERS..STARTED OUT WITH
    AN AUTO & ONE GU BUT IT DIDN'T TAKE ME LONG TO REALIZE THAT THE VAST MAJORITY DO N O T HAVE ONE AND OR EITHER..I HAVE
    CURRENTLY SOME 90 DIFF. PLAYERS AUTOS (MANY IP) AND SOME 50 DIFF PLAYER GU'S...WHAT THEY NEED ARE PLAYERS 1994 THRU 2004
    FOR THE MOST PART..

I HAVE LOTS OF EXTRA PANTHERS - SOME AUTOS(IP) & SOME PACKED PULLED, QUITE A NUMBER OF EXTRA GU's..AND A LOT OF PANTHER
    PLAYER EXTRAS..RC's - ON...

I have a WL of Player Need...If all else fails, I would certainly like to dispose of a lot of Panthers..have lots of SP's, both GU & AUTO's...

Also, have a ton of other FB available...and baseball...some decent to stars hockey & basketball.

Please email: [email protected] as it makes it easier to sent large list of available cards.

Ed