Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See tobler0ne's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Good news atleast now we know!!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Terrible situation for the fans who have been taken for a ride on these cards. Hopefully we see the real deal soon enough.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

http://upperdeckblog.com/2016/07/upd...h-patch-cards/

here is the latest from Upper Deck on the Gallagher and Monahan Cup Rookies.

Nice to see UD make a post on their blog about this. It needed to be done.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Anaheim Ducks
    See dafoefan34's Items on eBay

This is very disappointing to see - an unfortunate byproduct of having to release control of unsigned inventory directly to the athletes.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Wonder what the new card image will look like? Will be interesting to see how this investigation to who took the cards originally if they ever find out.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hopefully you get some sort of resolution from UD. To me, it should be a no-brainer to do some sort of swap.

Things get lost in the mail, sure, but you should rectify the situation if that occurs.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

This one probably gets filed into the same folder as the 11-12 Nuge Cup 93/99 RPA.... Unsolved Mystery. Collectors get bent.

Who said that was an unsolved mystery?

Edit to add: Glad to hear UD is reprinting these two with new photos as I have both the Gallagher & Monahan in my Redemption queue still...
    Last edited by rydlar99; 07-28-2016 at 10:36 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://upperdeckblog.com/2016/07/upd...h-patch-cards/
    This is an update from Upper Deck that was released yesterday, hope this helps

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See tobler0ne's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Contacted upper deck today ..and they straight up told me they wont do anything for me since these where purchased on the secondary market (not even give me the similar number in the new batch..they told me upper deck is not responsible for these cards being faked...that what you get for tryinng to help them boys!!! they dont care about their customers who spend thousand each year's on their products..ty upper deck shake heads

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays NULL
    Twitter: @@TheJMCole See mikescards141's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Contacted upper deck today ..and they straight up told me they wont do anything for me since these where purchased on the secondary market (not even give me the similar number in the new batch..they told me upper deck is not responsible for these cards being faked...that what you get for tryinng to help them boys!!! they dont care about their customers who spend thousand each year's on their products..ty upper deck shake heads

I don't know why you expect Upper Deck to be the responsible party in this issue, You clearly bought the cards on the secondary market and your issue is with the vendor you bought them from. He sold stolen property with a fake auto added, and the person who made the auto on the stolen card, if different from the vendor, committed fraud.

It sucks that Upper Deck has to send out cards to the players to be signed and can't have one of their reps attend to every signing, but look at the sheer numbers of autos involved and even so they try to use their own employees and trusted agents whenever they can. But the volume being so big Upper Deck is forced to send the cards to the Players through their agents in an effort to expedite and not produce redemptions and the Players refuse to sign over and over again, they put it off, and they delay, until the cards get lost. Now Upper Deck has to go out and make new cards with new patches, and get them signed again and the player still doesn't care.

As for the Gallagher cards that have to be remade, Upper Deck has a long list of people waiting for those cards and you didn't buy redemptions, you bought the stolen and then faked cards so why would you expect them to replace them with the real deal? If I go to a trade show and buy two iPhone 6S from a dealer, and it turns out that they are low performance knock offs that have all the apple markings and support documentation, should Apple replace my phony phones with new iPhones? I know it sucks, but you got taken, and not by Upper Deck it is a true example of caveat emptor because as you purchased from a secondary market dealer and the item is not from a sealed Upper Deck product purchased from an approved dealer/vendor you have no warranty on the product when it comes to Upper Deck. The lesson here and the fact that you were willing to share is that we all have to be more careful regarding who we are buying from and what we are buying. I sympathize with your dilemma and the fact that you got taken should make you angry but direct your anger at the right people, the ones who actually screwed you over.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast