Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: IP Autos from 2016 FS

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Florida Gators Philadelphia Eagles Tampa Bay Rays
    Twitter: @clburns4784 See gatorbait4784's Items on eBay Instagram: My traders on Flickr

IP Autos from 2016 FS

As the season has progressed I've been left with an influx of extra cards due to taking on 50/50's (which I am no longer doing unless already discussed). Long story short I'm going to the National in August and would like to get a few extra bucks from the extra autos I have sitting in a giant binder. This list isn't everything I have by any means but it consists of some of the dup autos I have gotten for sets that a lot people work on. Everything is signed in blue sharpie unless otherwise notated. Shipping will be an additional $2 regardless of how many you purchase. If you're in need of someone for a set and they come through Jacksonville the rest of this season I am also taking consignment ($1-5 per card depending on signing habits) only for autos, just send me a PM if you're interested.........

2016 Pro Debut
    Duane Underwood (2 available) $3

2015 Pro Debut
    Jesse Winker $4
    Pierce Johnson $2
    Tommy Coyle $1
    Taylor Sparks $1
    Justin Twine $2

2014 Pro Debut
    Avery Romero $1
    Jason Hursh $1

2016 Bowman Prospects
    Alex Blandino (7 available) $1
    Nick Travieso $2
    Sal Romano (8 available) $1
    Jake Bauers (6 available) $2

2016 Bowman Chrome Prospects
    Alex Blandino $1
    Jake Bauers $2

2016 Bowman Top 100 Prospects
    Jake Bauer (2 available) $4

2015 Florida State League Top Prospects
    Phil Ervin $2
    Chih-Wei Hu $2

2013 Topps Heritage Minors
    Angelo Gumbs $1
    Matt Lipka $2

2015 Topps Heritage Minors
    Avery Romero $1
    Brett Phillips $5
    Tim Berry $2
    Danny Burawa (2 available) $2
    Buddy Borden $2

2011 Topps Heritage Minors
    Chris Withrow (Beautiful Signature) $2
    Keyvius Sampson $2

2014 Topps Heritage Minors
    Braden Shipley $2

2012 Topps Heritage Minors
    Chad Rogers $1

2015 Topps Heritage
    Vincent Velasquez $4
    David Buchanan $2
    Taylor Featherston (2 available) $2
    R.J. Alvarez (Dual RC w/ John Holdzkom, doesn't have Holdzkom's auto) $2

2014 Bowman Prospects
    Ryne Stanek $2

2015 Bowman Prospects
    Orlando Arcia $5 (SOLD)
    Chih-Wei Hu $2

2015 Bowman Chrome Prospects
    Chih-Wei Hu (4 available) $2

2015 Bowman Draft
    Avery Romero (4 available) $1

2011 Topps Heritage
    Andrew Bailey $3

Kent Tekulve Pittsburgh Pirates oversized team card $2 (Signed in black)

Game used shin guard from Reese McGuire. I picked this up in Brandenton in the Spring, it was used in a game last season while Reese played in the Florida State League with the Bradenton Mauraders. I'm not quite sure how I would ship it, but if someone is interested in this I'll move it. There unfortunately wasn't a COA provided by the Booster Club for the Mauraders. I got this at the annual pep rally the city of Bradenton holds before Spring Training starts for the Pirates. It is signed in silver sharpie, if you would like a pic of it I can get one for you.

I also have signed game used Southern League Baseball of the following players:
    Yoan Lopez $12
    Austin Dean $10

Daytona Tortugas April 2016 program signed by Taylor Sparks (Cover is Sparks) $7.50

Have the lineup card from the June 30th game from the Tennessee Smokies vs Jacksonville Suns. There aren't any autos on it. The main guys who played in the game are Ian Happ and Billy McKinney for the Smokies. Would be $15

I'll update this list as time goes on with others that I get from this year, and others that I have in my 2 binders. If you are interested in a certain set or player that isn't shown here please let me know as I may have some just stashed away. I have quite bit of other 2015, 2014, and 2013 Bowman this isn't all that I have for those sets. This is def not all that I have that I can move. Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by urbanlegenduf1; 07-07-2016 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Update list