Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See outfieldelm's Items on eBay

All Sorts of 1972 High Numbers to Trade!!!! (scan heavy)

OK, I'm a bit of a hoarder when it comes to 1972 Topps cards. I just love this set!! The good news for anybody out there trying to complete it is I have a boatful of high numbers to trade, and they comprise about 80-90% on the entire series. So this is a good opportunity to work some trades and get yourself closer to finishing it off. I recently added a bunch of new ones, including a few of the terribly tough 'TRADED' cards.

I went through all of my doubles and scanned as many different ones as I could. In most cases I have two or more, and scanned the better ones in. With others, I only have a single card to trade and scanned it in (whatever its shape may be). For the most part, though, these cards are in pretty nice shape. There's an occasional one with obvious problems, but they only appear here and there. Of course, centering is ridiculously all over the place, with some cards being miscut, but that's just what Topps did back then. You can't really get around it.

So I'm looking to trade (not sell) them. If you're interested, I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Shoot me a PM and I'll send you my need list, which runs from 1954 Bowman to 1971 Topps. And if anyone is interested in putting a big trade together (a large number of these high numbers for something significant), I'm definitely up for that, too.

If you have nothing off of my need list, I am also very interested in these:
    • HOF'ers in nice shape from the 50's and 60's
    • Willie Mays, Hank Aaron, Roberto Clemente & Mickey Mantle cards
    • 1958 Topps HOF'ers
    • Tough to find errors and variations from the 50's through the early 70's
    • 1964 Topps Stand-Ups (need virtually any in nice shape)
    • 1966-67 Topps high number SP's
    • 1954 Red Heart BB (need virtually any in nice shape)
    • 1972 Topps FB high numbers (need these in exmt+ shape: 271 Warfield AP, 277 Eller AP, 304 Dale, 308 Morrall, 312 Marsalis, 336 Marshall, 341 Butkus)
    • 1972-73 OPC Hockey starter set with stars and/or high numbers
    • 1963 Fleer BB stars and HOF'ers in exmt or better shape
    • T-206's

Here they are in numerical order...

SCF Rewards
    Country

High numbers continued…

Last edited by JollyElm; 02-02-2017 at 02:31 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump. Added a bunch of cards. Scans updated.