Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

2015 High Tek 1/1!!!!! Help

I'm a hockey guy I watch NFL all the time but I know nothing about Football cards. Anyways I had preordered a case of SPA Hockey and DA gives out free gifts. They had a 3x the free gift for a weekend so I put it in and picked 3 boxes of High Tek for free. Watched some breaks on youtube so I knew what to expect and being $30 a box and after seeing the breaks on YouTube I wasn't expecting much. I knew that I was aiming for a top RC like Mariota and Winston.

Ended up getting some RC not numbered different designs I have no idea if they mean anything.

This was in the first box. After looking at it for a minute I realized it had no color. It took another minute to see the 1/1 mark on the top. I was stoked. I know Johnson isn't too bad a Rookie either!

What should I expect to get for it. under $100? Over $100? Also is it a printing plate or just a regular 1/1?
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins Dallas Cowboys
    See eriedmo's Items on eBay

Did you pull any Marino out of this?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did you pull any Marino out of this?

Sorry No Marino

BANNED

Country

I'm not an expert about BV because I go by ebay sales to price a card. I would say around 100$ give or take a few $. I'm not sure if it's a printing plate or not because I've never been lucky enough to pull one much less a 1/1. It's a super nice card and the fact that you got it as a gift and wasn't expecting much makes it that much more awesome. I'm sure somebody with better BV knowledge than me can help you a little more on value. High Tek isn't a top of the line brand it's more low to mid end, but nobody is going to complain about a 1/1. Anyway, it's a super nice card and I hope this helps you somewhat. Great pull and congrats.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm not an expert about BV because I go by ebay sales to price a card. I would say around 100$ give or take a few $. I'm not sure if it's a printing plate or not because I've never been lucky enough to pull one much less a 1/1. It's a super nice card and the fact that you got it as a gift and wasn't expecting much makes it that much more awesome. I'm sure somebody with better BV knowledge than me can help you a little more on value. High Tek isn't a top of the line brand it's more low to mid end, but nobody is going to complain about a 1/1. Anyway, it's a super nice card and I hope this helps you somewhat. Great pull and congrats.

Yes Thank You so much! Definitely helps. I also don't care about BV there wont be a BV on a 1/1 anyways. Appreciate it!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (179)
    Country
    See ctkenjr's Items on eBay

It's a true 1/1 where printing plates can actually be in sets of 4 (or more at times) - same card different color. I think you got a great little hit, possibly close to 100, but likely if you held on to it for a good game of his you might do better. Regardless you got your money's worth! If you are looking to get rid of the Alshon's, I would take them off your hands, I don't have much hockey though.
    thanks,
    Ken

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's a true 1/1 where printing plates can actually be in sets of 4 (or more at times) - same card different color. I think you got a great little hit, possibly close to 100, but likely if you held on to it for a good game of his you might do better. Regardless you got your money's worth! If you are looking to get rid of the Alshon's, I would take them off your hands, I don't have much hockey though.
    thanks,
    Ken

Thanks man really appreciate it! PM Sent! Cards are yours just send me you address I have no use for them.