Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

McDavid Black FWA Gold Auto I pulled

Does anyone have any more info on these? Has anyone seen 2 of 1 player? Probably not 1/1s, If they were I would guess they would just number them. I just don't want to even list it until I know what I have. Id hate to sell it and find out its a 1/1. I would appreciate any info. I'm still in shock just looking at in.

Ill have to get a better scan but ignore the white specs.

Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 933homeplate's Items on eBay

Well the checklist says "UNANNOUNCED WORK IN PROGRESS" and it only lists about 5 cards with more to be added. Your card is not on the list. My advice-keep it.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

They are an unannounced SSP surprise by Upper Deck. Similar to the first year they inserted "Day with the Cup" cards into series 1. Super tough pull. They will not announce the numbers, but expect to make out like a bandit because I doubt you'll ever see more than a handfull on ebay.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just listed it for $5000 and just going to see what comes in. Hopefully some more info comes out soon.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Super rare pull. Best of luck and congrats!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Offers are pouring in ranging from $900 to $1500. 2 $1500 offers so far

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Jaso1199's Items on eBay

Wow, sweet pull. I'd be curious to see what - if any - offer you accept / receive

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've been trying to figure out an estimate print run since last week. I know they are not 1/1s. There are been a couple different of other players to surface on eBay. This is at least the 3rd McDavid to be pulled. There was one on eBay that was listed and taken off before being sold (pic below). I also watched a video of a case break on eBay and another was pulled (it was different then the one on eBay when I compared the actual autos). If I had to venture a guess I would say probably no more then 10 for each player. But like acetate young guns we will never get an actual number from UD. Either way congrats on the monster pull! Definitely worth big $$$!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by boston12; 07-08-2016 at 01:24 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Defaultlie's Items on eBay

Awesome pull!! I'd say that should get you at LEAST $2,250. Definitely don't get low balled and stick to your guns. Congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Saw that it was sold. Just curious what you were offered.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast