Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Collection For Sale

SCF Rewards
    Country

Collection For Sale

I have a very large collection that I am looking to sell. So far, I have been through about 65,000 of the cards, and am only about halfway through. The major focus of the collection was the Detroit Red Wings but every team and player is well-represented. I am not asking a set price for the collection and am willing to consider all reasonable offers. The cards range from the late 1950's to 2014. There are multiple complete sets as well as tons of serial numbered, memorabilia, and autographed cards. Shipping will not be an option as the cards fill a room in my home. There are some collectible items as well. I have a list of the 65,000 cards I have sorted on Beckett's Organize feature (I needed a way to keep track of them as I was sorting).

If you are seriously interested, please send me a PM and let's talk.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

PM sent.