Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (318)
    Country
    See tglgtglg's Items on eBay

Found these autos in a collection I purchased...any experts have opinions???

Found these three bigger names in a collection of cards I purchased. There were a few smaller names, but these were the three big names. It was a very large collection, and these cards weren't mentioned in the deal, so they weren't used as leverage to justify a price. Anyways, give me thoughts. Eddie Murrays seem to be all over the place, so I couldn't find anything really to use as a definite guide. The Randy Johnson would have to be an in person that was rushed, and that is why just the line at the end of his name. Not sure if that happens. I made the scan of the Johnson larger so as to see the ink better. The Kaline looks to me to be legit, and that tends to make me think maybe the others are as well. But not sure. Just looking for a direction as to if I throw them in with my autos or rid myself of them. Thanks, Tony.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I posted a link to one of my Kalines so you can compare, but I have not gotten the other two guys in my collection.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (318)
    Country
    See tglgtglg's Items on eBay

I think the Kaline is legit, but I wonder about the other 2.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Same here Kalines looks pretty good
    Murray has more of a lefties tilt to the left when he signs his signature. The signature is close but not the tilt so it would make me wonder.
    As far as Randy I believe his R has a sort of loop to it at the bottom of it
    Last edited by adiddle; 07-15-2016 at 09:16 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hello_kitty_2005's Items on eBay

I say Kaline good, murray bad, no opinion on Randy Johnson

SCF Rewards
    Country

Murray is def. bad, and I don't care for the Johnson either.